Curse of Oak Island

MichiganGripRip

Allegedly
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else here like me, and just cannot get enough of this show. I know its a time waster, but I'll be darned if I'm not hooked.

Watched on episode. Not really a fan the constant bait and switch..

Love it. Watching one season tells none of the story. This season proved this isnt just BS, there’s something t very real to this place.

Love it. Watching one season tells none of the story. This season proved this isnt just BS, there’s something t very real to this place.
Agreed, I'm not here for some magical treasure anymore. I'm watching this in hopes of learning the story. The archaeological digs on the opposite end of the island might intrigue me the most.

I’ve watched it for several seasons , I get grief from the wife for watching it, but this season has had enough to keep her attention too!

I’ve watched it for several seasons , I get grief from the wife for watching it, but this season has had enough to keep her attention too!
Does your wife hate how the narrator poses everything as a question?

I'm interested after watching the first couple, but I got tired of the production nonsense (constant tease and bait & switch) and stopped watching.
My current plan is to let it run its course and Google search it later.

Might be my favorite show at the moment. I got really into it around season 3 and now can't get enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Might be my favorite show at the moment. I got really into it around season 3 and now can't get enough.

If you skip by all the time they wasted on 10x the show gets much better

Does your wife hate how the narrator poses everything as a question?
A question? About an island? In the North Atlantic? My wife or I will do that at least once a day.

I’m hooked on the show. I’m anxious to see what we see this week, whether the bigger drilling and pipe reveal anything.

Anyone else here like me, and just cannot get enough of this show. I know its a time waster, but I'll be darned if I'm not hooked.

:LOL: I was that way with American Pickers for quite awhile.

A question? About an island? In the North Atlantic? My wife or I will do that at least once a day.

I’m hooked on the show. I’m anxious to see what we see this week, whether the bigger drilling and pipe reveal anything.
That is some impressive equipment too.

If you skip by all the time they wasted on 10x the show gets much better
The 10x part didn't bother me really no part has. About the only thing that upsets me is the episodes aren't 2 hours long

Could it be.....? A Treasure...? could they have found.....? Hell yes , we watch it.....

I have liked this story since I was a kid. I'm not interested in watching it unfold via a hokey reality show. I wish they hadn't gone down that path, but rather made a documentary.

The digging deeper episodes with some non-“show” footage are nice but have too much footage that is shown on the show and then shown again in this broader recap type deal.

The digging deeper episodes with some non-“show” footage are nice but have too much footage that is shown on the show and then shown again in this broader recap type deal.
The one with Shatner recently was great

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did they find anything??

Did they find ANYTHING???

If these asshats weren't making a mint off this show they would've gave up or gone broke long ago.

Love the show, I’m hooked too. I’ve been watching since season 1 and I’m always rooting for them and that they discover something significant.

My kids joke about the narrator too. They’ll walk by when I’m watching and say “A rock, found in the dirt!?”

They are now using the largest cans to drill. Is it the money pit?

Did they find anything??

Did they find ANYTHING???

If these asshats weren't making a mint off this show they would've gave up or gone broke long ago.
They’ve actually found several pretty significant things.

Back