Custom ball markers

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning THP!

Do we have any THPers here that do custom ball markers? Anyone have company recommendations?

I’m looking to do something 100% custom and would love to work with a THPer, but if not, would love some recommendations.

Thanks for any guidance or recommendations.

I have purchased from Liberty Ball Markers before and have been really happy with the result.

I have purchased from Liberty Ball Markers before and have been really happy with the result.
I have also purchased from liberty and they do good work. You can give them a design idea and they can make almost anything. I got one engraved with no paint fill and looks really good.

PC Golf Customs do a fantastic job. I’ve ordered multiple from them, and they’ve been on the podcast. Tell them I sent you.

Buddy of mine owns pine curtain customs. Super good dude. Not a member here though.

pinecurtaincustoms.com

Last edited:
I have used 616golfco, Liberty and PC Golf Customs. Check out their instagram to make sure you get the look you like.

Also not sure if he is in the business but @Space Bandito did a sweet fun ball marker for me earlier this year.

I have used 616golfco, Liberty and PC Golf Customs. Check out their instagram to make sure you get the look you like.

Also not sure if he is in the business but @Space Bandito did a sweet fun ball marker for me earlier this year.
I'm taking the summer off. I can't go this long without traveling.

So I ended up contacting Liberty Ball Markers today and the service I’ve received thus far has been outstanding.

Brad has emailed back and forth with me all day helping me come up with something really complicated and has been absolutely outstanding!

I’ll show it off here when it comes in.

So I ended up contacting Liberty Ball Markers today and the service I’ve received thus far has been outstanding.

Brad has emailed back and forth with me all day helping me come up with something really complicated and has been absolutely outstanding!

Awesome, looking forward to it.

I've bought a number of challenge coins and pins from

Signature Coins - https://signaturecoins.com/

I've used them in the past and they've got in house graphics and it's been great!

Can’t wait to see what you get. Fuffle had Liberty make some for us for the 2019 Odyssey event, still one of my favorite ball markers.

Sharing the finished product! Couldn’t be happier!!!!!

CC8D40C5-DC0A-4603-99F0-53DFBF468EBE.jpeg
936D22D8-1B78-4B58-B175-F73ADEB85C5A.jpeg

That turned out awesome!

Cool marker!

That is awesome, Mike!

coins from another country. I like the Filipino Peso that has a center gold color and outer circle silver. I have a modified putter with a removable cap on the grip where I can squirrel away a marker. (also functions as counter weight).

Just picked this ball marker up from Kraken.

unnamed.jpg

When anywhere near a playing partners line please use this type of ball marker, because it will not interfere with the roll of a golf ball.
IMG_6723.JPG

Back