Custom EC2 Small Batch Sale

Really wishing i would have ordered me a pair of the socks. Need to check to see if any are still available.

THey have a small amount available...And they are amazing.

Might need to make a run on some socks again.

Also might stock up for the SS gifts too.

Might need to make a run on some socks again.

Also might stock up for the SS gifts too.

I'm just waiting for that holiday gift stuff they mentioned, figured I'd give myself a lovely gift hehe

I'm just waiting for that holiday gift stuff they mentioned, figured I'd give myself a lovely gift hehe

They have a lot of cool tee designs in the shop right now, but I already stocked up on THP tees so I just don't know

They have a lot of cool tee designs in the shop right now, but I already stocked up on THP tees so I just don't know

I don't go through tees very often so yeah, I'm probably good on tees for the next decade hahaha

Just ordered some tees and a bag tag.

I don't go through tees very often so yeah, I'm probably good on tees for the next decade hahaha

Like the time I accidentally/subconsciously on purpose ordered two boxes of THP tees while sitting at the Foundry?

Just ordered some tees and a bag tag.

The detail on the bag tags is so good! (y)

Ordered a bag tag the other day, didn't know they were still available. Talk about some quick shipping, already got it. In the comments I asked how much it would cost to get it stamped with OhioGolfer and they put it on there for me when they shipped it. Pretty awesome company!

Ordered a bag tag the other day, didn't know they were still available. Talk about some quick shipping, already got it. In the comments I asked how much it would cost to get it stamped with OhioGolfer and they put it on there for me when they shipped it. Pretty awesome company!

they’re CS is fantastic they did the same for me (OITW, not OhioGolfer lol)

Back