Custom EC2 Small Batch Sale

Picked up some tees and a bottle opener/divot tool.

Snickerdog;n8907718 said:
Picked up some tees and a bottle opener/divot tool.

That divot tool is MONEY

great looking stuff

Missed out on a bag tag first go around. Made sure to nab one today. Thanks THP and Evolve for allowing even the worst golfers a chance to rep your brands :D

obedt;n8907757 said:
Missed out on a bag tag first go around. Made sure to nab one today. Thanks THP and Evolve for allowing even the worst golfers a chance to rep your brands :D

Its the only way we would have it my friend.

Love the divot tool and Tees, can't wait to get them in...Thank you for allowing us to follow along and have the chance for purchase

I can vouch for their socks. They are awesome and seem to be holding up very well. I bought a couple pairs maybe 6 months ago?

Plus it means I’m one of the cool kids when I take my shoes off and there’s the THP logo staring at me.

Bump for what’s left.

I’m psyched about my bag tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little late, but was still able to get a bag tag and a bottle opener/divot tool.

Only a couple of bag tags and bottle openers left and it was just posted that items ship tomorrow.

Is it bad I’m tempted for another divot tool?

Is it bad I’m tempted for another divot tool?

Dude not at all. I have 5 pairs of the socks and am sitting here with my finger on the trigger.
Good people, making ridiculously exceptional products.

Dude not at all. I have 5 pairs of the socks and am sitting here with my finger on the trigger.

Something that will gross you out.

You can get multiple, like a ton of wears before they start to stink... so I’ve heard

You can get multiple, like a ton of wears before they start to stink... so I’ve heard

Oh good, I don’t feel guilty now. I think I caught you on the sock total, I think I can go a pair a day now and almost touch a full week?

Dude... What the hell

Oh good, I don’t feel guilty now. I think I caught you on the sock total, I think I can go a pair a day now and almost touch a full week?

Dude... What the hell

I mean a ton of wears for me is like one wear for you will all the heat and humidity ??‍♂️

Welp, another pitch tool comin this way. After a quick count of socks, I think I might get murdered for breaking double digits

Welp, another pitch tool comin this way. After a quick count of socks, I think I might get murdered for breaking double digits

Well, you only need 7 #LaundryEveryDay

Just say you’re going for the high score ??‍♂️

Back