Custom Putter Covers

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey y'all,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a putter cover vendor that can turn out custom designs in batches of 100 units or less per iteration? I have a somewhat clever (at least I think it is) idea for a cover, and I'd like to try to make it a reality for under $1k.

Maybe there's even a member of THP that's able to do this work, as that would be preferred. I'd love to start with like 25-50 units to see what the response is.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd recommend contacting Mike at Rose & Fire!

robert mark golf did mine and i've been really happy with it. i think it was $75 but it was a one off. not sure if his price would change a bunch for a bulk order.

IDK if Mike at R&F would be into what you're looking for but he'd be a good place to start.

Thanks guys

Ep headcovers is doing some for some putter manufacturers. Bettinardi, I think some of the limited Toulon covers (could be wrong in that) and several others. They would be happy to quote it I am sure.

Also Dormie workshop is another that may be able to make things happen although in general their pricing seems a bit higher

Ep headcovers is doing some for some putter manufacturers. Bettinardi, I think some of the limited Toulon covers (could be wrong in that) and several others. They would be happy to quote it I am sure.

Also Dormie workshop is another that may be able to make things happen although in general their pricing seems a bit higher
They've done good custom work for me in the past!
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?52869-Custom-Head-Cover-Company-Ecktron-Performance

Many thanks

Golf Iconic makes some cool stuff too and I think they do larger orders but don't know for sure: http://www.golficonic.com.

I'll second the suggestion on Robert Mark as well.

I follow both companies on Instagram and they make good looking covers.

Back