I have a pair of black adidas pants and black shorts that I wear. I see a lot of people at my club that wear black pants or shorts. I've also seen a bunch wear black shirts with khaki shorts or pants as well as with Jeans when not at the course.
this is where the brown shoes brown belt came into play
black and khaki absolutely do not go together

this is where the brown shoes brown belt came into play
black and khaki absolutely do not go together
Why not white shoes with black accent and a black belt. Nothing says you have to wear wear brown shoes and a brown belt with black shirts or pants. I've seen a lot of people rock a black polo with jeans and cowboy boots here in Texas and it works fine. Black is neutral and with any color.

I'd be interested in how this compares to Puma polo's. I'll be honest I wasn't a big Puma fan until the Morgan Cup and I picked up a few of their polos. Now I believe that they probably have the best fabric in the game. I mean they do have a leg up on the competition as they are clothing first but the CUT polo has such a better price, as you would need a ten year loan at 2% interest rate if you pick up any large amount of gear. Cut is offering something here that is hard to come by based off your review. A good quality polo and a great price. I believe you can't find a polo now whether it is Puma, Nike, Adidas, Travis Mathew, UA, under $60.00 unless they are on sale.

Looks ok, but not a fan of their logo. I pay that price for my puma polos, so there’s no way that’s gonna tempt me away. I’d be amazed if I actually saw any of those out in the wild to be honest.

1602684936478.png
Solid is the best bet.

I was looking at these earlier this week and also noticed how good of a job they did with the size of the logo. Glad the quality seems to be there too. Will take a closer look again in the future.

Great write-up @Jman

Cudos to the Cut management for not just slapping their logo on an "okay" quality shirt just to get something out there.

A somewhat heavier weight polo would work well around here during the winter months.

Great write-up @Jman

Cudos to the Cut management for not just slapping their logo on an "okay" quality shirt just to get something out there.

A somewhat heavier weight polo would work well around here during the winter months.
It’s a weight that’s versatile for me this time of year, on and off the course (y)

The other colors appeal to me a bit more but I like the subtle logo and true quality you speak of. Cotton has always been my love hate relationship because of the collar. Seems like I’d grab One if they went on sale

The other colors appeal to me a bit more but I like the subtle logo and true quality you speak of. Cotton has always been my love hate relationship because of the collar. Seems like I’d grab One if they went on sale
The collar here is heavy and double stitched to the edges so bacon collar should be prevented for some time. That said, I wish they’d use collar stays because I just prefer that.

The collar here is heavy and double stitched to the edges so bacon collar should be prevented for some time. That said, I wish they’d use collar stays because I just prefer that.
Seems like something I’d try for the right price. Heck, 99% of my wardrobe is from god companies now (and most of my personal drive ware too)

Back