Cyber Monday Budget Golf THP Exclusive Coupon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Thanksgiving coupon that Budget was running was a big hit, so they wanted to drop one more that is completely exclusive to THPers. If you are on the fence on a Theragun, or Theragun accessories, they are having a sale that we outlined earlier ( thanks @Canadan ).

Now you can take an additional 25% off your entire Theragun purchase after the promotions they are having.

Pro was $599 with both discounts now 299
Elite was 399 with both discounts now 225
Mini was 199 with both discounts now $131

Code: THPTheragun

WOW that is generous! Picked up a mini last year and looks like it’s time for an elite.

That’s huge! Glad they support the community like this and vice versa that the community supports them by purchasing through them as much as possible. Glad they are able to do these great sales.

OH MY GOODNESS. If you don’t have one, DO IT!!!

What an absolute STEAL WOW

Got an Elite from them last week with the other coupon! Thanks THP and Budget Golf!

Mrs Nut & I love the Pro (y) So I would take advantage of this if you can THP'ers!

those are solid deals

Anyone having issues applying the coupon? I am receiving this error message. I am logged in with my account info, so that can't be the problem.
theragun.JPG

Now you tell me this after I purchased the mini last week and already had it delivered. ;)

Amazing deal! Budget Golf is awesome.

Coupon has had a small change and is in the first post. But it’s working now.
Trying to buy 2 Minis and I'm getting "Due to manufacturer's restrictions, this product cannot be discounted" error message.

Trying to buy 2 Minis and I'm getting "Due to manufacturer's restrictions, this product cannot be discounted" error message.
Let me call them again. Hold tight

Wow, that is absolutely INSANE pricing on Theraguns! Now's the time to jump if you've been pondering, you won't beat that deal anywhere!

Wow, that is absolutely INSANE pricing on Theraguns! Now's the time to jump if you've been pondering, you won't beat that deal anywhere!
I just wish I could get it to work! Budget Golf is awesome for sure

Back