Cyber Monday Budget Golf THP Exclusive Coupon

It’s on my Christmas list. Definitely hit us if they get it fixed JB cause I’m definitely forwarding it to her.

Heck of a steal at that price!!

I should have sat on the fence until this offer! 😳. Oh well, I got 2 great theraguns for my two favorite guys…

Pondering a Mini, at $131 shipped it’s hard to say no.

I did just buy a Pro last week with the 20% coupon code. I thought $320 shipped was crazy.

Just gave the code one last try. Still not working. Try again tomorrow. (y)

Pondering a Mini, at $131 shipped it’s hard to say no.

I did just buy a Pro last week with the 20% coupon code. I thought $320 shipped was crazy.
I have a pro at the house and the mini which lives in my golf bag / travel bag. And I just ordered the dual ball roller!

Just spoke to Budget Golf and they are having a small coupon issue, but it will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

Awesome.

Any update on this one? The Theragun sale prices are supposed to expire today, so it looks like the incredibly generous combined discounts may not happen. :confused2:

Just spoke to Budget Golf and they are having a small coupon issue, but it will be fixed in the next 24 hours.
Any update on this one? The Theragun sale prices are supposed to expire today, so it looks like the incredibly generous combined discounts may not happen. :confused2:
See above. They are working to get it to work, but there is a system glitch for some reason. Im confident the deal will still happen however.

I'd give them some time to work out the issues. If time is running out and you want to lock in the Theragun discount because you don't share the same confidence that it'll get worked out, the CYBERSUNDAY code from Budget Golf's website banner works on the different Theragun models.

DANG i shoulda waiting....naw...i love my pro, have used it every day

Coupon Code is working now.

Thanks @JB , and Budget Golf! :drinks:

Thanks @JB and Budget Golf -- just added two more Minis to go under the tree!

Awesome - thanks THP and Budget Golf!

Back