Cyber Monday Budget Golf THP Exclusive Coupon

Just ordered my daughter the Theragun Wave Roller great deal with coupon. She works out a lot and has started running. Got her the mini last year ( my wife has the Prime which I use and love ). I know nothing about the Wave Roller but it looks interesting and Theragun has such quality products and for the price it is worth a try. Thank you THP.

Couldn't pass up the deal, ordered yet another mini for my work partner.

He's a little b*tch about even the littlest pain and whatnot of everything! Just want to smack him in the frontal lobe so many times.

Heck of a deal for my mental state and his.

Just picked up two more Minis for my parents for xmas, both have back issues and really wanted one after I was telling them about it over the holiday. Thanks @JB and THP for the discount and working through the tech issues!! Incredible deal on one of my best purchases in years, if anyone is still on the fence get one now!

Just wanted to give some props to Budget Golf. I had an issue with something I ordered and they took care of it quickly and easily. Clearly the service is there after the sale as well as before. Thanks!

Pretty exciting to see those Budget Golf packages waiting on the doorstep this morning. Let's gooooo!

Just wanted to give some props to Budget Golf. I had an issue with something I ordered and they took care of it quickly and easily. Clearly the service is there after the sale as well as before. Thanks!
I had the same positive experience a couple of orders ago. Good people.

Ordered the Theragun Wave Roller Wednesday. Just took standard delivery option as it is a Christmas gift and I didn't need delivery expedited. Got a Fed X notice yesterday that it will be delivered Saturday. Consistent with prior dealings with them Budget Golf is just first class. Very impressive.

Ordered the Theragun Wave Roller Wednesday. Just took standard delivery option as it is a Christmas gift and I didn't need delivery expedited. Got a Fed X notice yesterday that it will be delivered Saturday. Consistent with prior dealings with them Budget Golf is just first class. Very impressive.
GG has that and loves it

FDD47454-1929-4C2B-8BF2-93A35F048FB2.jpeg

@GolferGal You need to for real try these. Itโ€™s a little weird at first, since it feels a lot like a blood pressure cuff all around your legs. But oh manโ€ฆ Leg pain is down quite a bit after workouts.

View attachment 9049523

@GolferGal You need to for real try these. Itโ€™s a little weird at first, since it feels a lot like a blood pressure cuff all around your legs. But oh manโ€ฆ Leg pain is down quite a bit after workouts.

Iโ€™ve always wanted to try that, I have heard great things.

nothing on this end this year? just curious

Back