Dairy Queen Piñata Blizzard

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I need this.

Yum. That may give me a reason to go back. We have one just up the street. I haven’t gone there since they got rid of cherries as a topping.

That’s an aggressive blizzard, and I need it in my life. The DQ a few blocks from my house shut down during the lockdown, so now I have to travel a bit for one. But this will be had by me and the kids.

That could be very good.

Oh my lawd, is this acceptable for breakfast? Looks amazing. I had the cotton candy blizzard the other day and it was on point.

• Admin
Oh my lawd, is this acceptable for breakfast? Looks amazing. I had the cotton candy blizzard the other day and it was on point.

Of course it is. It has all 5 food groups.

Dairy
Ice Cream
Sugar
Candy
Blizzard

That one sounds legit...

For whatever reason birthday cake ice cream is amazing! love the added chocolate

Of course it is. It has all 5 food groups.

Dairy
Ice Cream
Sugar
Candy
Blizzard

Haha can't wait to tell my wife this. Thank you for building my thesis for me :ROFLMAO:

Haha can't wait to tell my wife this. Thank you for building my thesis for me :ROFLMAO:

New mom and new dad should both enjoy one for the sleepless nights you have been having.

New mom and new dad should both enjoy one for the sleepless nights you have been having.

Ha! That is a great point. You always talk common sense into me.

I guess I know what I'll be getting this weekend.

Yes. I must have one of these. This checks all of the boxes.

You lost me at confetti. My wife would love this though and I'll always choose DQ over a lot of other places.

That has my attention!! So does the Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard.

the fam and i will be headed to dq tonight, thanks for sharing!

i find the lack of chocolate disturbing

PinataPartyBliz_RSU_Q320_ATO4_lg_470x500(1).jpg

mmmeeeeh I've never really been a fan of DQ, I'll pass

YES. Want

Yep. I would eat ir.

Yum haven’t had a Blizzard in a while . This one looks so good

Back