Dallas/Fort Worth Golf Courses

bwerth42

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I will be in the Dallas and Fort Worth area next week for a couple of days. Looking for advice on a course or 2 to play while we're there. We are looking for affordable courses that won't be too busy mid week. All suggestions are appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

My wife and I will be in the Dallas and Fort Worth area next week for a couple of days. Looking for advice on a course or 2 to play while we're there. We are looking for affordable courses that won't be too busy mid week. All suggestions are appreciated!

In what part of town are y'all staying?

I use visit relatives in Saginaw Tx. This is about 12+/- miles, north of Ft Worth.

We would always play the Rockwood GC on the Jacksborro hwy.

Always thought that was a decent course for the money.

Where you are staying will greatly influence this

And what is Affordable to you?

Where you are staying will greatly influence this

And what is Affordable to you?
Well, we haven't made plans yet. This is a last minute decision to "get away from it all" for a short time. We could easily arrange our plans around where the courses are.

As far as affordability, it would be nice to keep a round of golf with cart for 2 people under $100.

My wife plays infrequently and much prefers to play where we can be more relaxed about the golf and where the course isn't really crowded.

In what part of town are y'all staying?
We haven't made arrangements yet. We will plan over the upcoming weekend, so really anywhere is ok.

Stevens Park just south of downtown Dallas would fit cost wise.

Texas Star in Euless is one of the best daily fee tracks in DFW. Waterchase just west of Arlington is a lot of fun.

Sky Creek Ranch in Keller is a good track but is probably too far out, depending where you stay.

Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie is a nice course.

Stevens Park just south of downtown Dallas would fit cost wise.

Texas Star in Euless is one of the best daily fee tracks in DFW. Waterchase just west of Arlington is a lot of fun.

Sky Creek Ranch in Keller is a good track but is probably too far out, depending where you stay.

Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie is a nice course.
Thank you for the recommendations. I'll definitely check these out.

I use visit relatives in Saginaw Tx. This is about 12+/- miles, north of Ft Worth.

We would always play the Rockwood GC on the Jacksborro hwy.

Always thought that was a decent course for the money.
Thanks for the recommendation!

I agree with @Parrot, Texas Star.
Edit: I've heard Grapevine is nice, I've never played it while I lived there but heard good things years ago.

check out idealgolfer.com you can find deals on great courses for some deep discounts

Back