Pretty decent fun if you live somewhere it's cold as balls in the winter. I probably ly play twice a month.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I used to play all the time. Not so much anymore but if given the chance I like to throw

Used to love playing cricket, was addicting.

Log onto BBCamerica.com from around 11 and you’ll get to watch the World Darts Championship from London. Playing darts is great, but going to a big darts event is something else!!!!!
Having grown up in a pub, I’m a big fan of darts, both playing and watching (providing it’s not that soft tip rubbish).
#FiberLaunch

Love darts. Especially while I'm having a beer! Just finished making this backboard for the dartboard a few weeks ago.
a2adbd9f6acbf4f47b8977aeaf1096c3.jpg

Log onto BBCamerica.com from around 11 and you’ll get to watch the World Darts Championship from London. Playing darts is great, but going to a big darts event is something else!!!!!
Having grown up in a pub, I’m a big fan of darts, both playing and watching (providing it’s not that soft tip rubbish).
#FiberLaunch

Just watched a couple hours of the World Dart Championship this morning, good stuff. Yeah, I just can't seem to convert to the soft tip fad that is going on around me.

I'm still trying to start a darts club at the school where I teach. When I was a student there, the coolest teacher had a dart board in his room & he used to let kids come & throw & have contests. But I'm afraid in today's climate, I'll only be able to use a soft tip setup.

Love darts. Especially while I'm having a beer! Just finished making this backboard for the dartboard a few weeks ago.
a2adbd9f6acbf4f47b8977aeaf1096c3.jpg

If I were you, I’d buy a foam surround to go around the board. That wood will play havoc with the tips of your darts after a while. You can pick em up on Amazon reasonably cheaply
366cb99735a096d8ccbfec0be12f4db1.heic

(The holes in the wall outside the surround were NOT made by me by the way LOL).

#FiberLaunch

Just watched a couple hours of the World Dart Championship this morning, good stuff. Yeah, I just can't seem to convert to the soft tip fad that is going on around me.
I'm no good, but my uncle is pretty good. Plays in tournaments all over the country. It's amazing how many times those guys hit the exact spot they want.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone here throw darts?

And then the big question: Steel tip or soft tip?

Absolutely.

Soft tips.

Used to play in a league.

Got a new board for Christmas. Hadn't played in 11 years.

Wish I could play more.

i just got a vdarts h2 soft tip board. apparently it has online multiplayer but i havent tried it yet. still struggling to beat the computer.

I use steel tips and have a protective mat on the wall in case of misses.

Resurrecting this thread from the bone yard.
I used to throw soft tip league & competitively for a long time. Stopped after I got married and am thinking about getting back into it. I miss the competition of throwing at the big tournaments in Vegas.

steel all day

Cricket on a cork board, one of my favorite past times.

7CC3B6B2-0DFD-4270-A944-13EDA2F23FEF.jpegArgh. So close! Shame I only had 72 left, so actually bust the score LOL.

Yes. Steel tip only! I used to play quite a lot.

I used to play a lot when I was younger, lots of traveling all steel tip. Mom played a lot as well and was pretty good. @Dartgod played don’t know if he still does

I used to play a lot when I was younger, lots of traveling all steel tip. Mom played a lot as well and was pretty good. @Dartgod played don’t know if he still does
I rarely play anymore. Once or twice a year at most. I've played in the Kansas City Corporate Challenge for several years and won few medals.

20+ years ago, I used to play all the time. Started out with soft-tip and eventually migrated to steel-tip. I played in the same leagues as @LSMO 's mom as well. She was one of the better women's players. I met my wife through darts. She was also very good back in the day.

I started playing a couple months back. I love it and I’m getting pretty good at it!

Darts fans……. from this evenings World Darts Championship, the greatest leg of tungsten chucking you will ever see!!!!!!!

Back