Good luck boss, I am nowhere in that league!

Im not at the minute but when I put the time in it comes back, when I dont practice I throw around a 70-75 average can go as low as 65 but when I put the effort in its more like 85-100

I need to put some time into practicing and trying to get back into shape for the Blueberry Hill Open tournament.

saw this thread pop up again and reminded me that i need to start my dartboard cabinet building project once basketball season is over...
i finally got a new dartboard to replace my hand-me-down beat up board, and while it's not the best board, it is brand new.
so i need to build a nice cabinet for it so i can get that sucker hung up and start playing again....it's been a long time.

doing some catching up in this thread as well...

Smalls, i love that you have a practice board! i've always wanted to get one of those!

Im not at the minute but when I put the time in it comes back, when I dont practice I throw around a 70-75 average can go as low as 65 but when I put the effort in its more like 85-100

I gotta admit, I have no idea what this means!

There's some Darts on NBC Sports HD at 1 AM Central time.

I always played steel tip too. Too much slop in soft tip. Been a while since I have played too. We need to set our board back up.
I have steel tip set up at home. The school that I teach at is my alma mater - and when I was a student there, one of the math teachers had a board in his room & had dart tournaments! I'm seriously pondering setting up a soft tip board & doing the same thing.

I'm jumping in on this thread super late, but I love the game. I play all the time, and try to watch it on tv whenever I can find a stream online. My current setup is a blade 4 board and James Wade 22g unicorn darts with short shafts and union jack poly flights! One hundred and eighttttyyyyyyy!

Darts?

All this while, I never knew there was a darts thread here. Evan, YouTube is your friend for darts coverage. Look for a channel run by DartLoupeTV. He uploads the stuff super quick. Tomorrow's premier league games will probably be up just before you're ready to go to bed ;)

**edit** I'm a knob. How could I not know there was a darts thread, I posted a page back :lol:

I'm part of a Facebook group that sends tournament updates and provides live streams! It gives me something to do during my anthropology glass!

Going back to the UK end of the month and waiting for me when I get there are tickets to the Premier League in Birmingham. Highlight of the night, definitely Phil Taylor against Raymond Van Barneveld. Excited, just a bit!

I have played in leagues a few times, but never got better than a solid 'B' player (in the states, that roughly equates to a cricket avg. of 3 scoring darts/throw). I still keep a board up at my house, and enjoy playing.

I went YouTube-ing after I saw this thread, and I found this. It's an hour-long documentary about Eric Bristow. If this seems like it might be at all interesting to you, watch it...great show. CLICK HERE for YouTube vid.

Darts?

The Crafty Cockney, legend! The guy that probably got me into darts.
Here's another short video, possibly the greatest piece of tungsten flinging ever....

http://youtu.be/bQT3jTG3Oyw

Darts?

So last night I went to the premier league with a few thousand others to watch some great darts, including 16 time world champion Phil Taylor play twice. What an awesome night!!!

A few pics
The arena
ebepazy7.jpg

My sign
ahypyne6.jpg

Watching Phil Taylor
mumutumu.jpg

Made it onto tv coverage (that's my foam finger :) )
ypudu2u4.jpg

Phil 'The Power' Taylor's walk on
http://youtu.be/fZdtb2ZenMA

The Crafty Cockney, legend! The guy that probably got me into darts.
Here's another short video, possibly the greatest piece of tungsten flinging ever....

http://youtu.be/bQT3jTG3Oyw

A guy I work with looks exactly like Michael van Gerwin! They could be twins. He needs to get one of those MVG shirts & he'd always have a Halloween costume (unfortunately no one in the US would get it)!

The U.S. competition of the World Series of Darts is on FS1 the next couple of nights/mornings.

Fun to watch it once in a while.

Need to play again.

I feel I should be posting in this thread for some reason.

Just got done watching a little bit of the competition on FS1. That 132 out by Van Gerwin was just sick!

Dang! I had no idea it was being televised over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! I had no idea it was being televised over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every so often. Usually late night stuff.

Darts

Darts

I have been playing so much lately, my shoulder is starting to hurt.

Back