Dave Mirra suicide?

Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks that way. Sad news. I wonder if they will check for CTE during the autopsy.

Sad but looks true

Always been a fan of Dave's and his work ethic in BMX. Horrible that he had to take his own life.

Damn I hate seeing this! Ive never read or seen anything bad about the guy in the 20 + years I've been watching him in different sports / racing. A genuinely great person is gone. Sad to see someone with apparent inner demons not get help

Very sad. He was always fun to watch.

Wow that sucks

Sad news.

Never knew he was, but definitely tragic news.

It's fun to see some of the bonkers tricks that riders can pull off. Sad news to hear about a great talent.

One of my childhood idols growing up. I had a GT bike and every time I rode it I wanted to be like him

Man that is just sad to see.

JM

One of my childhood idols growing up. I had a GT bike and every time I rode it I wanted to be like him
Absolutely! You couldn't peel me from the tv watching the xgames growing up and seeing him do the first double backflip. Every kid I knew had a bmx bike and wanted to be like him. Sh!t even my parents still remember him because of those years haha. Lately he's been tearing it up in the rally / rallycross circuits so it's just so damn sad. Feel horrible for his wife and kids.

That's horrible, many an xgames watching him growing up.

Damn. I loved Dave growing up.

I hope this is not true, I follow him on Instagram and he is always posting workout pic, and pics of his girls.

He even posted a pic 4hrs ago

I saw this, really sad. I grew up watching his BMXing and playing the game.

Crazy. I grew up loving the GT guys, Mirra, Eddie Fiola, Martin Aparijo... terrible news.

Extremely sad. I knew Dave from my college years as he pretty much lived in our campus townhouse our senior year and has been very close with a couple of my college buddies even now.

Really upset over this one. Just feel horrible for his two little girls. Just hard to swallow that he would do this, seem to always be into his family.

Wow. I feel terrible for his daughters. So sad

Extremely sad. I knew Dave from my college years as he pretty much lived in our campus townhouse our senior year and has been very close with a couple of my college buddies even now.
Dude that's really cool. I'm sure that was a great time.

Awful to hear. He was a legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad to hear. I remember going to XGames and watching him. So so sad

Back