David Portnoy's Barstool Funds

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just want to say props to David Portnoy and the $30 million fund he raised to help small businesses. A friend of mine has a restaurant that had been hit hard by COVID and she reached out to David and his fund is giving her money, with no strings attached, to stay afloat.

I just want to say props to David Portnoy and the $30 million fund he raised to help small businesses. A friend of mine has a restaurant that had been hit hard by COVID and she reached out to David and his fund is giving her money, with no strings attached, to stay afloat.

That fund is pretty awesome. Really pisses you off when someone can do with 30m when our government has billions and what in the absolute hell are they doing up there :/

Watched some of the videos/calls, really awesome to see people who really need it get some help finally

Personally can’t stand him but his fund is pretty amazing and deserves more recognition for the people it is helping.

Lots of people can’t stand him.... literally started a sports blog and grew it into a major media empire.

hats off to him for doing more For the small businesses than the bozos in DC.....

Personally can’t stand him but his fund is pretty amazing and deserves more recognition for the people it is helping.
He can be hit or miss, but at the end of the day behind all the show he appears to be a really good guy not only with this but with other things he has done.

That’s awesome to hear.

And he keeps going and going and going. The whole premise of why this began is the exact reason as to why the government has too much redtape. Uhhhh and thats on both sides.

Kudos to him and kudos to Barstool regardless of what you think about Portnoy.

Yeah Barstool is very polarizing, but you can't argue with the good they are doing.

It's very admirable.

i just logged onto the site and look at several of the stories....very cool indeed.

The Twitter videos he posts of the phone calls are awesome to watch too. The raw emotion and euphoria that comes from some of the owners puts a smile on my face.

Don't know much about Barstool other than some ball caps at PGATSS, but Portnoy may be in big trouble... as to his rep :oops:

Saw a video where he admitted rough, consensual sex even though he denies the claims. Oh well ... maybe nothing here and I won't bore you with his vid. But he seemed very defensive.

Last edited:
Back