Dawn Patrol Ready for Service

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
60169.jpeg

Post your First Tee Sun Rise:Puma:

Last edited:
Pretty... some real nice silhouettes. Where’s this?

8F419CC2-AF64-4856-8A13-5644010F6060.jpeg
Taken this morning at Apache Creek Golf Club in Apache Junction, AZ

20200113_081420.jpg
It's Always Good To See You're Not Golfing Alone. :Puma:;)

My absolute favorite time to golf.

Something really special about having the course to yourself, the quite and just the ambiance.

The best time to golf!
DIvtqoBUMAAkyRD

15793567060714911161294076436810.jpg

Good stuff......Always good being out early......36 anyone?

5F901CDE-5DB5-4D44-A036-116A5759406F.jpeg

I hate all of you guys........j/k completely jealous of all of you....Northeast weather isn't cooperating this week, of course this weekend I leave for a golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Glad to see somebody has nice weather. Can't wait to retire.....

I hate all of you guys........j/k completely jealous of all of you....Northeast weather isn't cooperating this week, of course this weekend I leave for a golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Glad to see somebody has nice weather. Can't wait to retire.....
We will keep the Lighthouse lite at Myrtle Beach. Remember only Drive on the Fairway. Ok. Only ways is the Fairway.

Just kidding of course. :drinks:

We will keep the Lighthouse lite at Myrtle Beach. Remember only Drive on the Fairway. Ok. Only ways is the Fairway.

Just kidding of course. :drinks:

I hope to even hit a fairway in Myrtle Beach. Have been swinging at home/work but only have been hitting foam balls....I don’t expect much from my game....

my pic it was golfing weather after the frost delay and it was 35degrees, but i'll play

Had a BtVS flashback reading the title of this thread!

Yeah...I got nothin. At least the snow is melting, but it's gonna be a while before I can tee it up outside.

Yeah...I got nothin. At least the snow is melting, but it's gonna be a while before I can tee it up outside.

We haven't had much snow, virtually nothing, but the weather has been wet and the courses have been way too wet to enjoy in any way so far this winter.

my pic it was golfing weather after the frost delay and it was 35degrees, but i'll play

I wish I could even play. The weather has been wet here more often than not this season. If the weather cooperated the course wasn't in any shape to play.

playing tierra rejada at 7 am tomorrow :drinks:

Back