CONTEST Day 1: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win 1 of 3 Precision Pro Rangefinders

So glad you guys are enjoying Day 1.
I mean, based on your IG tease for day 2 this Holiday Cheer just looks to be insaaaane

I'm in thanks again THP for all the holiday cheer.

Starting off strong. I like it! No way I’m letting this one get by me. I need a new rangefinder!

Good luck to everyone entering here!!

Awesome kick off to this year's Holiday Cheer!

I need a Precision Pro rangefinder to help dial in my distances. GPS just doesn't do it for me. Thanks for the opportunity.

This will come in handy for anyone of us that gets to play with The Grandaddy Team so we can see ow far they blow it past us off the tee with that new gear!

Today we are honored to kickoff the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

View attachment 8918137

Know Your Distances
Day 1 is sponsored by our friends at Precision Pro and features THREE WINNERS! We have 3 different range finders, and each one will find a new home for Holiday Cheer.

Entering is easy and can be done on the home page here.

I’m in

If I win, Precision Pro Range Finder can help me more accurate distance to attack each hole for better scores. I am hoping to replace my old gps and this will help my game TREMENDOUSLY! Merry Chirstmas!!

Were the winners announced on this one? I can't find it or missed it is it was.

Were the winners announced on this one? I can't find it or missed it is it was.

per the first article, winners will be announced later this week.

per the first article, winners will be announced later this week.
Well, that's what I get for skimming, right? :oops:

Thanks!

Man- it’s like Oprah and Ellen for golf types!

Man- it’s like Oprah and Ellen for golf types!

Well I hope I dont resemble that, but that sounds fun.
Its THP Holiday Cheer. First two days open to all. Tomorrow for Albatross Club Members only, which of course is open to anybody to signup for.

Its THP Holiday Cheer. First two days open to all. Tomorrow for Albatross Club Members only, which of course is open to anybody to signup for.
So I am guessing it isn’t a plastic ball marker? ?

Dr. Phil??? :LOL:

Back