CONTEST Day 1: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win 1 of 3 Precision Pro Rangefinders

Great kick off of Holiday Cheer!!

I love holiday cheer! I'm in! Thanks THP and Precision Pro.

And in!

As a fairly new golfer-2 years now- one of my biggest weaknesses is misjudging yardages. Sometimes by 20-30 yards. Most of the times leaving my shot short. A range finder certainly would help my game, and give me the correct yardage to make better club choices.

thanks THP. This truly is a great offering.

As a fairly new golfer-2 years now- one of my biggest weaknesses is misjudging yardages. Sometimes by 20-30 yards. Most of the times leaving my shot short. A range finder certainly would help my game, and give me the correct yardage to make better club choices.

thanks THP. This truly is a great offering.

Make sure you enter on the home page. Good luck

THP Holiday giveaway is one of my absolute favorites. Best of luck everyone!

Entered and thanks for the chance!

What and awesome prize to kick this off, not just one, but THREE !

Good luck to all of those that are entering!

Coming out hot!!!

Me too. Thanks to everyone involved for doing this.

Oh yeah. Holiday Cheer has begun. Good luck everyone.

Entry submitted, time to sit back and wait to see who the lucky people are

THP

Great contest!!! Good luck everyone. I will set this one out since I have a rangefinder and want someone else to get a great prize!

All in....thanks Precision Pro ?!

I have a rangefinder so I will sit this one out. Good luck to all.

What a great way to kick off Holiday Cheer! Excited for what is to come this week for everyone here!

Best of Luck everyone!!! Having just bought my NX9, 3 lucky THPers will be getting awesome range finders.

Last edited:
My NX7 Pro is still going strong after two years so I will sit this one out. I could not be happier with this product and I know 3 lucky THP'rs will love them too. Good luck boys!!

Entered. Help me attack pins and lower scores.

Back