CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

I am absolutely torn here because historically I have always played Ping and loved everything they did. In a moment of recklessness I bought a set of Callaway irons this year and have loved them absolutely, and indeed am getting fit for Callaway woods next Wednesday because I love the feel and everything about the newest lines.

But having said that, I'm still going Ping, just because of that place in my heart that can't be denied..

I am so excited about this, would be an absolute dream come true....I look forward to booking my flights!

I really love Wilson Staff. I have been playing their irons for the last 8 years (ci9’s and v4’s). I got amazing deals on both sets and it really just made me love them. They are just as good as anything else I’ve ever tried. It’s a true underdog story and I am happy to pick them. ?
Callaway, because of their innovation over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.

Cobra is hot and my favorite right now! Just love what their doing with direction of the company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is a special contest for 2020 Albatross Club Members and is a good one.
View attachment 8918496
The Prize
The elusive golden ticket. This one is good for any THP Experience that is coming in 2020 that comes with a full bag of clubs. There will be quite a few and this ticket let's you skip the line and get automatic entry. In the past couple of years, brands like Cobra, Callaway, Srixon, Ben Hogan and others have held events where a full bag of clubs is part of the entry fee and they are always a tough task to get into. There are costs associated with these THP Experiences, but we guarantee the gear and golf far outweigh them.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Enter
Entering is super easy and all you have to do is follow these 3 steps.

1. In a comment below, tell us your favorite brand and why they are your favorite?

2. After making the post, smile.

3. Then peruse the forum and engage in some fun conversation.

That is it. Later this week we will announce the winner and it could be you.

Don't forget to check back every single day as this is THP Holiday Cheer and a new contest is right around the corner.

1. I like my Calloway irons for their look and feel.

2. :D

3. Back to the Forum

Wilson Staff, I love their irons. They are one of the only historic companies still making equipment. Wilson Staff was my first set of clubs , they were a half set of Wilson Staff irons and woods to match from my grandpa.

So many great companies, but I am gonna go with Bridgestone. I love the balls and while it has been a while since I have played any of their clubs I was always pleased with the performance of them. A close 2nd (although that isn't part of the question) is Mizuno.

I am pretty segmented on my favs, Taylormade woods, Titleist irons and wedges, Scotty putters. Can’t pick one for entire bag!

My favorite brand is Titleist because in my opinion, its just simply the best. period. Hope to do a full fitting when they launch their next new line and fill my entire bag.

I have to say Titleist. My first irons were DCI black with DGS300 stayed in my bag until just a few years ago. That, combined with the consistency of the ProV balls and the dedication to providing quality measurable improvements to the clubs, not just meaningless changes year to year. :):love::)

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.
All done!

Has to be Callaway. Aside from the fact that they made the first set of irons I ever played I continue to hit them well today. In addition to that I think their marketing department is amongst the best in the business and really do a great job promoting the brand. The contests here, the giveaways on their site and little things like A15… Callaway just has their stuff together =)

Right now I am in love with Mizuno. Everything I have from Mizuni hits like butter.

well I would say Mizuno. I just love the looks, feel when I demo'd them. They always have great reviews. Probably won't be able to afford them for a few years now.

As you know @JB my answer would be :mizuno:
as that is what my bil plays who got me hooked on golf. I still remember the first time I connected with his mp 33s. Sweet mother of god! So crisp! Now just striving to have the game to play my JPX 850s to their full potential.
Oh and, :act-up: smile!
Good choice! :)

Please check over the first post and make sure you signup for the Albatross Club for your entry to count. Each year during holiday cheer we have one contest that is specific to AC members
Already taken care of! Excited my first year as a member!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Favorite brand by far is definitely Titleist. I've played titleist irons since the black triangle DCI's. I have played the Vokey wedges since their inception. Have owned multiple Titleist drivers(even though I'm in love with my Callaway Rogue atm). My 3 wood is also a Titleist. My current irons are a mixed set of 716 MB's for the P-7 and a 695 MB for the 6 iron and 695 CB's for the 5 & 4 irons. And finally the Pro V1 is unmatched imo. :)

My favorite brand is Mizuno. I wish I could give you an intelligent reason why. It might seem silly but I just like the way they look! I like the way they look and feel they give me more confidence than other clubs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am pretty segmented on my favs, Taylormade woods, Titleist irons and wedges, Scotty putters. Can’t pick one for entire bag!
scotty cameron putter....nice call. i still have my scotty cameron california putter and i love it

Favorite brand = PING. They've been around for so long and the Karsten family has done so much for golf. I particularly like the drivers and putters.

:);):cool::D:p

I've never been to a THP event, but they sure look like a blast!

How do i like this thread? Can't find the original post ?

Been a Mizuno iron guy for years, to me they just feel good. Have been reintroduced to Titleist ProV's, don't know what you have until it's gone. ProV's are great for my game. To get it in cup, I love my Odyessey 2-ball putter. If it were a 1-ball putter, I'd name it John Kruk :)

Really tough to answer. I want to say a few companies for different reasons but give the nod to Wilson. They are a local company to me, have a long history, are underappreciated, make great equipment top to bottom and continue to regain relevance.

Favorite brand = PING. They've been around for so long and the Karsten family has done so much for golf. I particularly like the drivers and putters.

:);):cool::D:p

I've never been to a THP event, but they sure look like a blast!
I have a ping driver and putter as well. Pretty solid company for those.
I have 2 ketsch putters and a G400 lst.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE I LOVE READING EVERYONES THOUGHT ON WHOS THE BEST.
THE GREATEST THING IS WE ARE ALL RIGHT IN A WAY.
WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE SWINGING
WITH YOUR PARTICULAR SWING AND TEMPO
THAT GIVES YOU MAX POTENTIAL FOR DISTANCE AND ACCURACY :cool:

gosh, I like so many. Sub70 and Tour Edge have really grabbed my attention. Ping has always had my respect. So many great options out there and best of all SO much great unbiased information on all equipment from golfer like us. I love doing the research before making any purchase. :)
Cheers!

Back