CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I’ve always wanted to get into Ping a bit moreThe i500 irons looks great, plus my brother in law had a g400 driver I hit and like a lot!

Thanks for the opportunity JB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I've never really given Titleist a try

The first and most important replacement for my 2020 is a new Driver. Still gaming Callaway RAZR hawk from 2011. Its great but time for an upgrade and need shaft to fit.

And for #2 i'd like to spend some time with PING. Inline with need a serious driver upgrade I like their driver line ups the past few years.

Would love to try out some Mizuno products! Their wedges and irons look amazing. Have heard good things about their driver too!:mizuno:?

The one thing i would replace in my bag right now? I would replace my hybrid. I have tried callaway and cobra and hit them well. But my current club is rough. That one is a taylor made

One thing that needs to be replaced in my bag is my hybrid. I bought it off a friend of mine and it's not the right setup for me. :dohanim:

I would love to try callaway hybrid. Have hit a little. Liked it. Want to play it more. Just haven’t pulled trigger with cost.

The number one thing I want to replace this year is my irons no question. Currently using 714 AP1.

The brand I most want to spend time with is Mizuno. Played a few rounds with the JPX 900 and really liked the feel and dispersion it gave.

From a brand standpoint I haven't been exposed to Cleveland in a long time, nor a brand like Hogan which seems to Garner some good reviews.

1. I am on the hunt for some new wedges this year. I am a big fan of my CBX but they are starting to show the wear and tear I’ve subjected them to. Maybe I should try hitting more greens instead ? (not to mention not ending my sentences with a preposition ?)

2. In this particular category, Ping is a brand I haven’t really spent a great deal of time with, and I am curious about their newest Glide 3 offering. I would like to see if it can blend some of the flexibility of a players type wedge while keeping most of the forgivenesses I’ve become accustomed to with the CBX. Plus I’d like to see if that hydropearl finish works as advertised.

If I were to make any shifts that would make the biggest impact it would be with my irons, to find something better fit to me.

One brand I have not spent much time with, but would like to is Cobra

Choice of brand would be the PXG. Thank you in advance

1. I’m looking to replace my irons. 5 through GW.

2. I’d like to spend more time with Cobra. I’ve only played their FW, but think I’d really enjoy OneLength irons.

1. seems like irons would be next on the list as they have been in the bag for a while

So deep the wormhole goes at the mere mention of equipment swap out and brands by @JB I have gotten so deep into my own head That I began the trade and purchase process. I hope I can stop this train before it leaves the station!

Not really replace, but more add... a 4h. I guess I'd be replacing my 5wd with a 4h if I did that so it counts.

I'd like to try more Titleist. I have 3 Vokey wedges in the bag now, but other than that, I'd have to go back 10+ years to find my last Titleist club probably.

Back