CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

1. The number 1 thing I'd be looking to replace are my fairway woods, at least one of them, for something a little easier to hit and more forgiving.

2. The brand I'd like to spend more time with and evaluate is Hogan. I've probably played every brand out there over the years with the exception of Hogan and maybe one other.

1. I really want to replace my irons. I'm looking for more forgiveness and some new-age lofts to help my distance a bit, too.

1. I really want to replace my irons. I'm looking for more forgiveness and some new-age lofts to help my distance a bit, too.
2. Honma - I grabbed a box of balls and saw that their irons look fantastic. I don't know much more about them though.

2. lots of good stuff out there, but I've never hit a ball with a Miura

1. I'd really like to replace a fairway wood, either 3w or 5w.

2. I'd like to spend some time with Callaway. Never took an opportunity to spend any time with that brand and have some friends that love what they do.

#1 item to be replaced this year is the Callaway heavenwood, replacing it with a hybrid.

#2 Honma is my first choice to get to know more of, specifically the XP1 line

I want to replace my bag. All of my clubs are new within the last couple years except my putter, and that's not going anywhere. But the bag itself is getting pretty beat up.

The brand I haven't tried much is, believe it or not, Taylormade. I'm sure they have something I'd be interested in.

1) I would love to replace my woods both 3 and 5 to take advantage of the new tech that is out there!

2) The brand I would like to evaluate is cobra. The drivers that they have created in the past few years have been absolutely stunning and I would love to get my hands on one!

Looking to put a fairway wood in my bag.

Brand I haven't looked at is Tour Edge

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.
I'd like to replace the ball I play. I haven't given much thought to it but would like to try out other balls than the ProV1.

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.
I'd like to try out some of the niche wedge manufacturers like Honma. I've heard good thing but haven't tried them out yet.

1. I would like to replace my irons with some newer tech irons.

Back