CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Driver, irons, wedges yes the wedges. One can never have enough wedges. there’s never a safe spot in the bag EXCEPT for the Putter. Sally always has a home in the bag now. (the bag needs replacing as it had a rough year)

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.

I want to replace my old Wilson staff blades from the 90s for a new set of Titleist MB’s

Driver, irons, wedges yes the wedges. One can never have enough wedges. there’s never a safe spot in the bag EXCEPT for the Putter. Sally always has a home in the bag now. (the bag needs replacing as it had a rough year)
Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.

2. a new brand I want to try is cobra haven’t tried them before and their new stuff looks amazing

In the spring I am going to do a full fitting and replace my irons. Not sure with what that will depend on my fitting. I am going to likely go to Cool Clubs (there is one across the street from me) and put myself in the fitters hands.

In the spring I am going to do a full fitting and replace my irons. Not sure with what that will depend on my fitting. I am going to likely go to Cool Clubs (there is one across the street from me) and put myself in the fitters hands.

Cobra. I have never owned a Cobra product. I have had clubs from most of the other major manufacturers (and some smaller ones) but nothing from Cobra. I like the look of their new drivers, fairways and King Forged Tec irons.

I'd love to replace a who;e set, especially my irons... I need stiff graphite shafts so they will reduce impact on my wrists and elbows!

I'd love to discover more Japanese brands like Honma, Bridgestone, Miura, Maruman, etc, that we haven't seen much here in the US!

#1 thing I want to replace in my bag is my driver! Gotta find a more consistent ball flight!

For the record, this is an awesome contest! Brings back memories of the Woot! fad.

I've heard so much about mizuno irons...

I'VE GOT TO GET MY HANDS ON AND TRY MIZUNO!

I want to replace my wedges this year. Interested to see the new vokeys.

I’m planning to try the new Cobra driver. It looks incredible. I plan to try it on course, as I’ve not tried a Cobra on course before.

Awesome!
#1: my irons; 2009 Callaway X-forged irons have been good to me, but it's time for some new ones.

#2: Mizuno - I have never owned any club or accessory by Mizuno. Their irons sure look appealing though.

1. 3W
I need distance off the deck and while my current fairway does a good job, there is newer tech out there.

The biggest change I am pondering (going to do) is change out my SW and LW. I want the new Cleveland CBX2 and I will have them soon.

I’m looking to replace irons. I’m ready for a player type profile.

2. Not tried much Srixon apart from demo days. love the look of their stuff and hit it great, just have never pulled the trigger.

The brand I want to spend time with is Titleist. I have always admired their clubs and for goofy reasons I have never even hit one of their irons or drivers. I just got some 818hy and love them. So that is fueling my desire to try out more of the company's products.

1. I would love to replace my putter. I purchased a putter with a certain method and think it has help tremendously. The thing is I do not like the feel of the putter itself.

1. It's finally time to replace my irons this year. I'm quite excited about this!!

Back