CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Cobra is a brand I've tested, really liked, but has never held a spot in the bag. That needs to change.

I think a putter is my number one need in my bag, but gosh; after 13 years away from the game, I can't believe the prices!

I would love to try out some Calloway irons to see if they can compete with my old forged clubs from 20 years ago.

1. Number one thing I'd like to replace in my bag would probably be my 3 wood. I currently use a cheap RAM wood and it's not the greatest compared to the higher end clubs I've hit.

1. My putter is what u need to upgrade. I’m still using the old putt putt putter!

2. I'd like to try out Mizuno this year. I've been a fan of their irons and have yet to get my hands on a set to swing.

2. Travis Matthews because looking good on the course is important.

Cobra launched some pretty interesting stuff lately. Definitely looking at those at the moment...

#2 A brand I would love to explore would be Calloway since they offer a complete lineup!! Clubs, Putter and Balls what more could anyone want??

I need to replace my 4 hybrid. I've never been able to hit a 3 or 4 iron with any consistency, so the hybrid has really saved my bacon. I have a callaway 4h that has to be about 7 years old !

1. I need to replace my hybrids. Somehow broke my 5 across my back..... ?

2. I would love to get into some callaway

I've always been interested in Mizuno Irons. They look great and seem to get positive feedback. For whatever reason I just have never picked up one of their clubs to try

I guess after six seasons it may finally be time to try to supplant the irons in 2020.

I’d love to try the Callaway Apex 19 which is what I’m looking to buy this year.

I saw an old set of Ben Hogan 2 Apex blades at the dump and brought them home to try and they were pretty nice!!!

I guess after six seasons it may finally be time to try to supplant the irons in 2020.

The brand I have not tried as much as I should is Ping

The number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year? My golf glove it defiantly needs an upgrade followed by a close second by golf balls was using maxfli and am really liking the new trufeel.

brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with. I would say cobra just because I would love to see what there new driver would do for me.

Back