CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

In need of a new driver, 5 wood and or hybrid/7 wood.

Taylormade

1. - Driver

2. - Honma

1. My irons are on the hot seat next season. Perhaps it's really my swing but my iron play has been inconsistent.

I am absolutely definitely going to be treating myself to a new driver this year, has been quite a while and I'm interested to see what the past few years of tech that I've missed out on will bring to the table.

Which leads me onto my second post....

would love to be able to replace my irons. just not consistent enough results with the current set

I'm definitely going to be giving Cobra a shot this year. I had an old second hand Cobra 3w years ago and never once got on well with it. Have loved seeing the leaps and bounds that they have made, and will most certainly be trying their new line.

I hit my Friends Cobra irons last year and would love to spend more time on the range testing them thats for sure.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway

2. I've never really given Mizuno a good look and it's a brand I'd like to try.

I want to replace my wedges this year at some point.

One brand I would love to try out but have never gamed is Cobra Golf.

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.
Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is one of the most unique we are doing in that you don't know the prize.

View attachment 8918664

The Prize
What is the Mystery Box of Awesome? Here is what we can tell you. It will come in a large box, delivered to your home or office and will arrive before the holidays. The value is around $1000 and we can guarantee one thing. It is 100% filled with awesome stuff.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
3. Confirm sure you made both posts separately

That is it. Then sit back and wait a couple of days and see if you have a Mystery Box of Awesome headed your way.
My irons...strange, but I’ve been playing TM Burner 2.0 for several years, and never really felt right from the get go. Like I said...strange!

I'd say I'm due for new irons, ideally after an iron fitting. Playing 16 Apex pros, while a step in the right direction just not as consistent as I could be

1. Surely a new driver, since the hold one has a small crack in the head and my break any minute

And I'll be giving the cobra forged tec a serious look.. followed by the p790s

I want to get a putter fitting and try a new putter this year.

As for a brand that I haven't tried but would like to, I am leaning towards the new line of Cleveland putters and I've never had a Cleveland club in my bag before

I would like to upgrade my wedge game. I play well currently with my wedges, but i could do better by upgrading and possibly changing the bounce or doing a custom grind.

Number one thing to replace in my bag this year would be my Driver. It's an older Cobra, and I'd like to see how much benefit I can get from the new tech that's out there.

After following the Grandaddy, I'd love to try Callaway out sometimes this year. I've never had a Callaway club, so giving one a shot would be fun!

Back