CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

Currently play Wilson profile so anything that will help with confidence on the course is great for me

Currently playing Mizuno blades (MP68). Love the design and the idea of making contact and flight easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entering for my wife who plays an old set of Taylormade Burner irons and is starting to get passionate about the game. She desperately needs an equipment upgrade and these Launch Pad irons would be perfect for her. Higher launch, more forgiveness, etc.

Cleveland CG4. LP is lightweight and weighted in the heel for a better address and feel.

Another great day of Holiday Cheer, thanks for the opportunity.

1. My current irons are Srixon Z355.
2. I really like the hollow-body concept. Makes sense that this allowed the Launch Pad's designers a lot of options for improving performance and forgiveness.

Currently playing Wilson D300’s. Love the look of these and the ease of use they appear to be.

Pre release equipment! Only at THP! Good luck everyone

Current sticks are Ping G400 irons. Launch Pad irons make bad hits, not so bad. They’ve got more forgiveness than the Priest at confession.

I currently play Taylormade irons.
They get the ball in the air quickly.

I game ping i200's. These Wilson's are intriguing and look pretty fun to hit...

I play old Cleveland Golds, and I like these because they aren’t like my Golds :cool:

Good luck to all who enter! These look amazing but I'm to much of a headcase to play them!

I currently golf a Wilson c300 forged irons.
These new clubs seem they would be easier to hit with a slower golf swing.

1. I’m playing with used nike covert 2.0 irons.
2. I don’t really know much about the launch pad irons, but I heard they just help with overall misses. I’d love to try them myself

I am currently playing the Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal irons. Based on what I have read about these Wilson irons (the forgiveness, ball flight and cutting down on fat shots) would be right up my alley.

Currently have a combo set of Ping iBlades and i500’s. The Launch Pad irons look great!

Currently playing the Taylormade M CGB irons but always open to the idea of the new hollow body irons!!

F9 OLs...if the marketing is to be believed, I would benefit from the added forgiveness in these so that would be a definite "like"

Good luck everyone.

I use Big Bertha game improvement irons. These Wilson irons have a wider sole and slightly leading edge which would help my game for sure.

I’m currently playing Cobra King OS irons. Wilson Launch Pad irons look like they get the ball airborne so easily, which would definitely help my current line drive-like iron play!

I am currently playing an old set of Cobra S9's. What I like most about the Launch Pads is that they are not the S9's. :)

I currently play with Nike sq irons. I like the look of the launch pad irons plus I think it’d be interesting to see how much different they play and feel

I currently play Cobra Fly Z irons. I really like the look of the Launch Pad irons. Thanks

Back