CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

I currently play the Callaway Apex CF-19's.

What I love most in the Wilson Launch Pad irons is the forgiveness they promise.
Everyone could use more forgiveness in their irons....especially me !

Merry Christmas Y'all !

1. Post in this thread, your current set of irons that you play?
Currently a set of Callaway Rogue irons.

2. In the same post, tell us what you like about Launch Pad irons?
The hollow body intrigues me. I've only used cavity backs. Would be interested in seeing how well I can hit these vs. my Rogue.

1. Post in this thread, your current set of irons that you play? PING G Black Stiff Irons
2. In the same post, tell us what you like about Launch Pad irons? Launch Pad Sole will help produce higher launch ball flight and its hollow construction will help me hit longer! I need them badly!

Bridgestone jgr hs1

Very similar design but i struggle with long irons. Would love to see if the 73% is accurate!

What a fun week of stuff. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently playing Callaway X2hot irons 5-pw.

I really like the look of these.

Currently playing Calloway Rogue. Would love to try these Wilson’s. They look awesome. Good luck everyone!

I switch between 712 AP2s and Zevo Blades. I if should win I would gift them to my oldest son. I believe this would bring more enjoyment to the game for him.

Good luck everyone!

Wow...Holiday Cheer this year has been INSAAAAANE!

Good luck everyone! Mizuno HMP will be in the bag for the foreseeable future... gotta put em through their paces

Such an amazing opp here, seriously very very cool

1. The current irons I play are a set of hand-me-down Armours
2. They are absolutely gorgeous

I currently play Wilson Staff FG Tour V4s.

From various reviews, I like the high ball flight and forgiveness across the face. My ball-striking has improved with the V4s the last few months, but I still hit too many off-center shots that fly like wounded ducks.

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is a brand new set of irons that has not even hit stores yet.

View attachment 8918824

The Prize
Earlier this week, we previewed the new Wilson Staff Launch Pad Hybrid Irons. Want to learn more about them? Click here to read our preview on the home page. They hit stores soon, but right now you could win a set in Holiday Cheer.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, your current set of irons that you play?
2. In the same post, tell us what you like about Launch Pad irons?
3. Sit back and enjoy the THP Forum

That is it. We will announce the winner in a few days and someone will have a fun set of hybrid irons headed their way.
Currently using Titleist DCI oversize+ Irons
Like the high flight and low spin of Wilson Staff Launch Pad Hybrid Irons

Currently play Ping G irons
I believe the Launch Pad irons would restore my high sweeping DRAW

Thank you for the contests! THP always delivers!

Currently I am playing Taylormade Speed Blade irons.
I like the look of the Wilson Staff irons. It looks like the sight picture at address would suit my set up and swing.

Currently playing Mizuno MP 25's. Since my biggest miss is the fat shot, I would love to see what these are about...

I currently play the Cobra F9 irons. Based on feedback from my fellow THPers provided in the club thread, I think my favorite aspect of the clubs will be that the back of the club is all black and hides the fact (or at least makes its best attempt to do so) that you are looking down at hybrid irons.

I currently play Callaway Apex 19 irons.

What I like about the LP irons is that they make golf easier.

I currently play the Titleist AP2 Irons.
I like the looks of these. I will be very happy to win these!

I'm gaming the W/S C300 Forged which I love. If I am lucky enough to be selected the LP irons would be taken by given to my wife. She's gaming my W/S C100 (notice a theme?) though she has seen an improvement in both launch and distance with the hollow body irons she has demoed.

What I like about the Launch Pad irons is the reduction in "fat" shots as well as the easy launch and distance. All three things that she needs.

Good luck to everyone that enters!

Back