CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is a brand new set of irons that has not even hit stores yet.

Untitled-3.jpg

The Prize
Earlier this week, we previewed the new Wilson Staff Launch Pad Hybrid Irons. Want to learn more about them? Click here to read our preview on the home page. They hit stores soon, but right now you could win a set in Holiday Cheer.

How to Enter
Like all of our Holiday Cheer contests, entering is super easy. Follow these 3 steps.

1. Post in this thread, your current set of irons that you play?
2. In the same post, tell us what you like about Launch Pad irons?
3. Sit back and enjoy the THP Forum

That is it. We will announce the winner in a few days and someone will have a fun set of hybrid irons headed their way.

Good luck all! Another day of ultimate Hackers Paradise fun!:cool:

damn.....set of irons?! GL everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WOW!!! Best of Luck everyone.

Irons for Holiday cheer? Nice. Good luck to all!

Holiday Cheer is off the charts this year!!

I currently play the Big Bertha Irons.
I like the looks of these. Also the reviews all seemed to indicate that these were easy to launch and hard to hit too fat, which sounds great to me!

Im playing the bazooka gls irons at the moment, the over look and the fact that they offer more distance and height. Be absolutely amazing to win these clubs.

Another awesome giveaway here! Goodluck everyone!

Currently playing Steelhead XRs

Reduced chance of hitting a fat shot is always a good thing with my game. The thing would interest me the most, as I can’t speak on what is actually good being that I’ve never played them, is the FYbrid. I would like to be more consistent with my FWs so this may help.

Currently I play the Taylormade Aeroburner set of irons. After reading the preview it sounds like these irons will make it a lot easy to get the ball in the air and help eliminate hitting it fat or chunking it. That would definitely be beneficial for my game. Thanks for the opportunity.

I currently am playing Srixon Z585 irons.

I played the Altitudes prior to my current irons so I like the forgiveness that SGI irons bring to my game. Wilson Staff is also a first class company.

Wow the THP Santa is bringing it this holidays! Good luck everyone!!!

Currently Ping ISI
Have hit these hybrids and love the feel, and performance.
Would be a great Christmas gift to me.

Good luck to whomever enters, I'd love to see a review from a higher handicap golfer on these

Currently play Mizuno 919 HMs. I would love to play these Wilson's I like the design and could use the help getting more height with my irons.

Man they just don't stop! Good luck everyone!

I'm playing the decade old Cobra King FP irons. Launch pads look like they might actually give me some confidence when I set up behind the ball!

Another Day another Amazing Contest!!
Good luck everyone!

PXG 0311 4-PW

As I age and continue to have shoulder surgeries, I could use some help with getting loft on my shots. These irons look exactly what I need

Great contest, thanks THP (y)

I'm playing the Wilson Staff Tour V6 irons. I love them, but some forgiveness would be nice. High, long, and straight iron flights would fun!

Back