Day 8 Prize- Mobile Warming Heated Jacket - 2012 Holiday Cheer Event

Awesome win JJ! This is going to come in so handy for you playing golf around here next spring. The current weather we're having has effectively ended all hope for the rest of this year.

Nice!!!!! Great win Jj!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

JJ! Yes!!!!! Awesome buddy, congrats!

Congrats JJ

Congrats JJM. good to hear it landed somewhere cold!

Nice win there, jjmorris.

Awesome win JJ, stay warm brother!

Nice win JJ

Tapaway!

Alright buddy! You'll need it up there!

Congrats on the win!!

congrats JJ! awesome prize i saw JBs this weekend its pretty freaking cool!

And BOOM goes the dynamite. Thanks everyone, I am freaking JACKED right now, like headbutt random people jacked. Seeing as there is currently snow outside, I am thinking this will come in handing during the winter and when spring golf rolls around.

Huge thanks to THP and Mobile Warming and everyone in here that posted thanks.

BOOM!

My man Jesse, enjoy it brother. I wants a full write up, you know it gets cold in Orlando :)

Congrats JJ!

Congrats JJ!

Congratulations JJ!! Enjoy your warming jacket.

Congrats JJ!! Nice win!

Congrats Jesse!!!

Congrats JJ!!

I can't think of a better and more appropriate guy to have won this than JJ....awesome!

And BOOM goes the dynamite. Thanks everyone, I am freaking JACKED right now, like headbutt random people jacked. Seeing as there is currently snow outside, I am thinking this will come in handing during the winter and when spring golf rolls around.

Huge thanks to THP and Mobile Warming and everyone in here that posted thanks.

BOOM!

Oh yeah I forgot...

:bomb: B O OM!

Congrats man!

Well, this jacket is certainly going to the right place for use and feedback. South Dakota can get a little chilly, from what I hear. Congrats Jesse!

Back