DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so for this Saturday @ Twin Lakes

TheCrest4
bobgeorge
Wreck It Me

Looking for at least one more. What would do you guys think about 9:30 for a tee time? They have a grass range and a nice practice green. My plan is to get there early and get a nice warm up in. Thoughts?

TheCrest4
bobgeorge
Wreck It Me

Looking for at least one more. What would do you guys think about 9:30 for a tee time? They have a grass range and a nice practice green. My plan is to get there early and get a nice warm up in. Thoughts?

Id love to go but already set up a buddies foursome at whiskey creek to take advantage of a deal out there. Bummer.

Id love to go but already set up a buddies foursome at whiskey creek to take advantage of a deal out there. Bummer.
No worries man. I am gonna try and get a large group of THP'ers together soon. I have heard good things about that course. Have fun!

I'm up for Whiskey Creek anytime. Not far from my house. Beautiful course too!

TheCrest4
bobgeorge
Wreck It Me

That's fine with me. I'll probably get out there a little early too to hit the range.

Can't make it this weekend (no golf at all actually), but you guys have fun!

I'm up for Whiskey Creek anytime. Not far from my house. Beautiful course too!

Best course in MD in my opinion... of course I haven't played Lodestone yet - next month!

Best course in MD in my opinion... of course I haven't played Lodestone yet - next month!
Lodestone!! Nice!!

You or anyone else in the Baltimore area thinking about playing this Sunday. I haven't done planned anything yet, but the thought is starting to creep into my mind.

Jessie, sorry this Saturday is not good for me to make it down to NOVA. Some day soon...this I promise!!

TheCrest4
bobgeorge
Wreck It Me

My goal is to make it early for some warm up time too.

Going to make the tee time today for Saturday AM. I am making it for 4 people hoping we have one more join us.

930 AM Twin Lakes Oaks course.

Lodestone!! Nice!!

You or anyone else in the Baltimore area thinking about playing this Sunday. I haven't done planned anything yet, but the thought is starting to creep into my mind.

Jessie, sorry this Saturday is not good for me to make it down to NOVA. Some day soon...this I promise!!

Rob

Me & the group I play with are playing Sunday, but we are playing a course called Honey Run in York Pa. ( The guys I play with are from Baltimore and North ) We find we get way more bang for the buck with the courses up that way as well. If we have an opening it would be great to play with ya!
I am considering sneaking out Saturday morning but that is up in the air. If I had time I would have loved to play Twin Lakes !

Lodestone!! Nice!!

I'm up for a Sunday round somewhere, as long as it isn't a dew sweeper type of tee time. We've been good friends for quite a number of years now, so you know that I am not a morning glory.

Going to make the tee time today for Saturday AM. I am making it for 4 people hoping we have one more join us.

930 AM Twin Lakes Oaks course.
Quoting myself here...... So I went to make the tee time and everything was totally booked till after 12 on each course. Had no idea they would fill up this fast, I fumbled this one big time guys. Sorry about this but I didn't want to book something that people can't make.

So my thought is to bag this and try again another weekend. What do you guys think? Let me know and again sorry about this guys.

Quoting myself here...... So I went to make the tee time and everything was totally booked till after 12 on each course. Had no idea they would fill up this fast, I fumbled this one big time guys. Sorry about this but I didn't want to book something that people can't make.

So my thought is to bag this and try again another weekend. What do you guys think? Let me know and again sorry about this guys.

No problem. We will hookup some other time.

Rob

Me & the group I play with are playing Sunday, but we are playing a course called Honey Run in York Pa. ( The guys I play with are from Baltimore and North ) We find we get way more bang for the buck with the courses up that way as well. If we have an opening it would be great to play with ya!
I am considering sneaking out Saturday morning but that is up in the air. If I had time I would have loved to play Twin Lakes !

Don. York is not horribly far for me, actually probably closer than NoVa oddly enough.

I'll throw out a feeler to SWMBO and if you end up with a spot let me know.

No problem. We will hookup some other time.

Sorry again Juan. Absolutely man maybe Laurel Hills.......I can do weekdays in August

I'm up for a Sunday round somewhere, as long as it isn't a dew sweeper type of tee time. We've been good friends for quite a number of years now, so you know that I am not a morning glory.

Oh hell another potential round this way. No worries on the time L, I would be in big domestic trouble if I stirred the house to early on a Sunday.

Il let you know.

Sorry again Juan. Absolutely man maybe Laurel Hills.......I can do weekdays in August

I'm off Aug 1, 15, and 29 during the week. I also might play in the Wounded Warrior event at Forest Green on August 11. It's a 4 person best ball. We might need one or two more guys for a team.

I'm off Aug 1, 15, and 29 during the week. I also might play in the Wounded Warrior event at Forest Green on August 11. It's a 4 person best ball. We might need one or two more guys for a team.

Sweet, I can also do weekends for sure if that works better. Let me know if you need any other players and I will see if I can swing it.

No worries.. I'm usually free to play whenever, so I'll keep an eye out for the next outing

Don. York is not horribly far for me, actually probably closer than NoVa oddly enough.

I'll throw out a feeler to SWMBO and if you end up with a spot let me know.

Looks like we have all 8 spots filled Rob... PM me your e-mail address and I will include you on the e-mail we send out when we get a time! I actually am considering playing tomorrow if you are available? Maybe even Whiskey Creek.

So I'm up for. Sunday round UVAWahoo and anyone else.

Let me know who's interested. I don't mind traveling a reasonable amount. I know Blue Mash and some others have special rates after 11:00.

Once I hear from a couple. I'll check some tee times.

So I'm up for. Sunday round UVAWahoo and anyone else.

Let me know who's interested. I don't mind traveling a reasonable amount. I know Blue Mash and some others have special rates after 11:00.

Once I hear from a couple. I'll check some tee times.

Bump for possible venues

I checked and Renditions around 11:15 for 79

Timbers at Troy around the same time for 61.

But I'm open to anything around that timeframe.

Update.

I have a foursome booked at Timbers at Troy 10:57 on Sunday.

If you don't know it. It's in Elkridge about a mile off I-95 on the Route 100 exit near Columbia.

It's a neat little track that doesn't beat you up with length but very challenging.

So far it's me and UVAWahoo. Post here if you want to join in.

Update.

I have a foursome booked at Timbers at Troy 10:57 on Sunday.

If you don't know it. It's in Elkridge about a mile off I-95 on the Route 100 exit near Columbia.

It's a neat little track that doesn't beat you up with length but very challenging.

So far it's me and UVAWahoo. Post here if you want to join in.

Last bump for anyone that missed this yesterday.

Two spots still open. Let me know by about 3:00 so I can let the course have the other two spots back if no one can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back