DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love another guys trip to NMB. It gets dangerous though. This is my ride down there.
e2a9y6y3.jpg
Haha oh I can imagine. That thing looks awesome

Boomin sound system and it's been on 2 wheels. Surprised I haven't been to jail down there.
That doesn't surprise me at all. Can u get a DUI on that thing

That doesn't surprise me at all. Can u get a DUI on that thing

Oh yeah, can't drive them at night or on a major highway. It's cool though, the condo is only a few blocks from the beach and main street so we usually hit the beach, drink some beers than after we get cleaned up, just walk to get dinner.

Oh yeah, can't drive them at night or on a major highway. It's cool though, the condo is only a few blocks from the beach and main street so we usually hit the beach, drink some beers than after we get cleaned up, just walk to get dinner.
That sounds amazing dude. Are you ever gonna move down there full time?

That sounds amazing dude. Are you ever gonna move down there full time?

That's the plan. Hell I'm 39 and ready to roll now. Been checking the local school district for jobs. Had one about 6 months ago but didn't have the balls to move, now I am ready.

That's the plan. Hell I'm 39 and ready to roll now. Been checking the local school district for jobs. Had one about 6 months ago but didn't have the balls to move, now I am ready.
Yeah thats tough man but what's the point in living life if you aren't at least some what happy.......

Good for you man

Hey everyone. I was directed to this thread so I figured id say hello. Im a newer THP'ER and I live in the Tidewater area of VA. Look forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully the chance to play with yall some time.

Welcome Bugman! You are in a good area for golf. I played Cahoon Plantation once. It was a very nice course for the price.

So I am thinking of switching to this Saturday. Thoughts?

I talked to the wife and my mother in law will be in town so yeah...... Golf is good

Are you talking July 26? If so, count me in. I have never played those courses so it would be cool to play them with some THPers.

Welcome Bugman! You are in a good area for golf. I played Cahoon Plantation once. It was a very nice course for the price.
Cahoon is pretty nice. Played there a couple of weeks ago. Virginia Beach has some better courses for the same price but being less than 10 minutes away does make cahoon a good choice some days.

Are you talking July 26? If so, count me in. I have never played those courses so it would be cool to play them with some THPers.
Yeah man let's make it happen.

Twin Lakes both courses Saturday July 26th. Let me know if anyone else can make it.

Twin Lakes both courses Saturday July 26th. Let me know if anyone else can make it.

I'm in! Let me know when you have a tee time.

Are the courses walkable with a clic-gear or are carts required?

I'm in! Let me know when you have a tee time.

Are the courses walkable with a clic-gear or are carts required?
Nice. I was thinking about playing both courses. Thoughts? Thinking like 830 and 3 ish

I think both are walkable

Nice. I was thinking about playing both courses. Thoughts? Thinking like 830 and 3 ish

I think both are walkable

Sounds good. How about we shoot for 8 and 2ish

Sounds good. How about we shoot for 8 and 2ish
Ok cool. I will make the tee times and post it again in here and see if we can get more people.

Count me in as well. At least one round anyway ... Probably the early round

Man. Out of town this weekend, this would have been fun.

So I talked to the wife and 2 rounds was a bit ambitious..... Haha of course but what can ya do.

I am still down for playing 1 round out there I was thinking like 9 or 10 to tee off.

Thoughts? I was thinking of playing the Oaks course. Let me know how many people are in and I will make the tee time.

Looks like I have been invited to play with the boss. So I am out. Sorry ... But we all know to move up in a company its who you know ... Not what you know! Lol. Thanks for the invite and hope to get together with you guys soon . thanks for trying to put it together CREST

Not a problem man. Hit em well but not too well cant beat the boss.

Count me in. I'll still play. I need to put some miles on my clic-gear.

Count me in. I'll still play.
Sounds good man. Just the 2 of us so far.

Anyone else for this Saturday Twin Lakes in Clifton around 930 or so?

Sounds good man. Just the 2 of us so far.

Anyone else for this Saturday Twin Lakes in Clifton around 930 or so?

I can play. Hope you two don't mind playing with someone who can't break 90.

I can play. Hope you two don't mind playing with someone who can't break 90.

Not at all, I would be really happy if I broke 90! I haven't played there in at least 2 years. All about getting rounds with THPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back