DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody from Boston might be around to play Bulle Rock on Sunday, May 22nd, just saying...

Well if you can come that far South you can come to Virginia :D

Somebody from Boston might be around to play Bulle Rock on Sunday, May 22nd, just saying...
Getting the pencil and Calander out.

Haha no too far south we turn to stone

Bama is farther south than the commonwealth, last I looked

At any rate, I guess if I have to play that goat track to catch up with my fellow marauder I'll find a way to manage ;)

I might be able to. What time were you thinking of playing?

2:00? That should allow at least 5 hours of good daylight.

If any of you who live in VA with a 23 zip code should sign up for the rewards program at the Tradition course. Tee times at RNK for $29

If any of you who live in VA with a 23 zip code should sign up for the rewards program at the Tradition course. Tee times at RNK for $29

This is a great point that I should have mentioned. Thanks. I believe that you accumulate points with each round played at any Traditions course, and can trade in those points for free rounds of golf.

This is a great point that I should have mentioned. Thanks. I believe that you accumulate points with each round played at any Traditions course, and can trade in those points for free rounds of golf.
You get a point for every dollar spent from golf to food. $250 free week round $500 weekend

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You get a point for every dollar spent from golf to food. $250 free week round $500 weekend

Man. All those beers I have bought over the years goes towards that too? Or is it just food?

Man. All those beers I have bought over the years goes towards that too? Or is it just food?
Those too just have to give them your reward card to get your points.

Those too just have to give them your reward card to get your points.

DOH! I never realized that. I haven't carried a card for a long time, since I'm in the system they never ask for it. I'm going to try that in the grill room too on Wednesday, I may need a replacement card. Thanks for information Lynchburg, good stuff.

DOH! I never realized that. I haven't carried a card for a long time, since I'm in the system they never ask for it. I'm going to try that in the grill room too on Wednesday, I may need a replacement card. Thanks for information Lynchburg, good stuff.
In the grill they can pull your info from the tee sheet.

Do you know if it is possible to sign up online? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

2:00? That should allow at least 5 hours of good daylight.

I'll let you know this evening. I think my shoulder is in good enough shape to play, but I need to swing a club a few times tonight to make sure. If that is okay, I'm good to go.

Do you know if it is possible to sign up online? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
Try calling

I'll let you know this evening. I think my shoulder is in good enough shape to play, but I need to swing a club a few times tonight to make sure. If that is okay, I'm good to go.

Great Kutros, let me know and I'll get a time.

Also, if I remember correctly it was just a little pamphlet that I filled out, kind of like a CC app. I did it right in the proshop but that was years ago. I would have thought that there would be something on line.

I hope the weather holds out this weekend. I really want to hit a few balls sooner than later.

I hope the weather holds out this weekend. I really want to hit a few balls sooner than later.
I can't believe I actually saw snow showers mixed with rain for Sunday.

I made reservations already there! Yeah the Hyatt points have their advantages sometimes.
Will try and put the round in the live round thread or the Golf game app

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
So how was the meal. Oh,and Michelle wants you to fess up on how many Ice Cream cones you had from the little country store :D

So how was the meal. Oh,and Michelle wants you to fess up on how many Ice Cream cones you had from the little country store :D
Funny ... I only had one. But it was good ... should have had another.
I didn't think the meal was as good as the first restaurant inside the actual hotel. Especially for the price wife was kind of disappointed as well. The service wasn't very good and they weren't very busy. But hey ... we got away from the kids for a weekend so that was worth it for me.

Funny ... I only had one. But it was good ... should have had another.
I didn't think the meal was as good as the first restaurant inside the actual hotel. Especially for the price wife was kind of disappointed as well. The service wasn't very good and they weren't very busy. But hey ... we got away from the kids for a weekend so that was worth it for me.

Well to be fair we only had one as well (per day) but did have a giant chocolate chip cookie for a mid day snack

Funny on the restaurants, we had the exact opposite experience, slow service and not so good food (dinner) in the hotel, but loved the food and service at the Blue Point. Now the breakfast buffet and Omelet Bar each morning was awesome (it was included in our rate, otherwise it is a bit expensive)

March never could make up its mind
I seem to remember one year we had a pretty big Easter snow. Hope that was a once in century thing.

I seem to remember one year we had a pretty big Easter snow. Hope that was a once in century thing.

My recollection is the '93 Nor'easter. Got 3 feet at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back