DC MD VA Area Chat

That sounds like fun. I doubt I’d make all of them but I’d drive a bit for that.

Sounds like a solid idea. I’d travel for that.

Sounds like a solid idea. I’d travel for that.

Yeah the idea to me is moving it around alittle so it encourages people from everywhere to join as well as doesn’t make one part travel longer all the time. Plus gives everyone alittle home advantage at some point.

I'm going to be setting up a tee time for Bulle Rock on August 26th, I have 3 confirmed right now and 1 possible. So my August is full right now, but what is everyone's availability looking like for weekends in September to play in central VA @PharaohHB and @93civiccpe could help choose the course.

I looked at my September schedule and I do have a number of league tournament rounds, but I am game if date and location works out.

Yep! It was great. We were moving at a pretty great pace so didn’t get to live that one. You can tell they are still working on certain areas but it’s really looking good. The roads aren’t done yet and no houses are really there either. The staff there are awesome though and supplied as with boxed lunches with giant club sandwiches. I think I won closest to the pin but I’m not sure as it wasn’t announced yet.

I‘m thinking it would cool if we could start doing an event every month or every other month in VA. We could even mix it up like have one be match play, alt shot, etc. Just to give everyone a taste of competition to be ready for THP events.
That's Some location. Is that Lake Anna I've heard so much about? 1.25 hours away isn't too bad. You said Course is in good shape?

I'm going to be setting up a tee time for Bulle Rock on August 26th, I have 3 confirmed right now and 1 possible. So my August is full right now, but what is everyone's availability looking like for weekends in September to play in central VA @PharaohHB and @93civiccpe could help choose the course.
You're gonna love Bulle Rock, I've played that from the when they 1st opened way back when I lived in MD. Even incomplete it was a beautiful Course.

That's Some location. Is that Lake Anna I've heard so much about? 1.25 hours away isn't too bad. You said Course is in good shape?
Yeah. You can tell it’s extremely new but it’s really nice. It’s just in the middle of nowhere 😆

Yeah. You can tell it’s extremely new but it’s really nice. It’s just in the middle of nowhere 😆
Build a Golf Course and they will come;)

I know the area well... I used to take my daughters tubing on Lake Anna back when I still had my dad's old 1975 Mercruiser I/O speedboat, back in the day. That whole area along 208 & Kentucky Springs Rd was nothing but woods. But, slowly and very carefully, they built what is supposed to be a fantastic golf course!

Right now I’m looking pretty open in Sept. Tour season is basically over. I figure first meet up we’ll just keep it in casual format. We could change it up a bit the events after before the traditional golf season winds down.

Right now I’m looking pretty open in Sept. Tour season is basically over. I figure first meet up we’ll just keep it in casual format. We could change it up a bit the events after before the traditional golf season winds down.
2 Man teams Best Ball... might as well have fun without stress.

Update, Bulle Rock didn't have tee times that would work for August 26th so instead @PPFour12 @hackitup and myself will be playing Musket Ridge on 26 August 2023 at 8:14 am. We still have space for 1 more if interested, please let me know by August 24th (or i'm gonna cancel the 4th spot).

THP thread for outing

Wish I could but a bit far from Family home. Next time if you play Mountain Branch I'm in. It's worth losing Golf Balls. :ROFLMAO:

I will be in North Carolina one weekend in September but should be open the rest of the month

I will be in North Carolina one weekend in September but should be open the rest of the month
Family is going there in November and can't wait. Wife will do her different cures (Pedi, Mani) and Son and I will play several rounds.

Back