Just finished Energy 2.0 for my last workout of the week. I am now two weeks in and have no missed a workout. I have even thrown in a few extra when I have the time, usually Red Hot Core 2.0. It takes about 12 minutes and really works your abs.

So far, I feel great. I can probably jump up in difficulty, but my hamstrings are so tight and lack flexibility that I am concerned I may pull something. I’m going to stick with the intermediate program for a few months just to get a good base and add flexibility and then reassess where I am.

After these two weeks, I have noticed my posture has improved, I don’t get the same tightness in my back and legs from sitting down all day, and I am down 4 pounds and toning up.

So far so good!

4f6c5958d2066fd6479d9d730976c8d8.jpg

Just finished Energy 2.0 for my last workout of the week. I am now two weeks in and have no missed a workout. I have even thrown in a few extra when I have the time, usually Red Hot Core 2.0. It takes about 12 minutes and really works your abs.

So far, I feel great. I can probably jump up in difficulty, but my hamstrings are so tight and lack flexibility that I am concerned I may pull something. I’m going to stick with the intermediate program for a few months just to get a good base and add flexibility and then reassess where I am.

After these two weeks, I have noticed my posture has improved, I don’t get the same tightness in my back and legs from sitting down all day, and I am down 4 pounds and toning up.

So far so good!

4f6c5958d2066fd6479d9d730976c8d8.jpg
Good job man! I ended up with a bit of an off week for me so no real progress. I ended up getting a workout in Sunday and Tuesday. Tuesday's workout was pretty late. By the time I finished I couldn't sleep. Next day I was crazy tired. Then, Wednesday was leg day at the gym. Didn't get there until around 10 got home after 11. Thursday I was so tired I think I fell asleep at 8pm. Then even after 10 hours of sleep, I was still tired last night and fell asleep at the same time.

I am sticking at the intermediate level for the same reason you mentioned. I can physically do more. But, my hamstrings are so tight even days later. I fear that I may have pulled something as it is pretty sore. I have some time this afternoon and plan on doing a stand up 2.0 and red hot core. I may throw in an energy 2.0 first to get warmed up. Maybe do an upper body workout tonight too. I feel like I'm behind now and have to make up some ground.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good job man! I ended up with a bit of an off week for me so no real progress. I ended up getting a workout in Sunday and Tuesday. Tuesday's workout was pretty late. By the time I finished I couldn't sleep. Next day I was crazy tired. Then, Wednesday was leg day at the gym. Didn't get there until around 10 got home after 11. Thursday I was so tired I think I fell asleep at 8pm. Then even after 10 hours of sleep, I was still tired last night and fell asleep at the same time.

I am sticking at the intermediate level for the same reason you mentioned. I can physically do more. But, my hamstrings are so tight even days later. I fear that I may have pulled something as it is pretty sore. I have some time this afternoon and plan on doing a stand up 2.0 and red hot core. I may throw in an energy 2.0 first to get warmed up. Maybe do an upper body workout tonight too. I feel like I'm behind now and have to make up some ground.

Go at your own pace. It sounds like you have other workouts built in. The DDPY is the only thing I’m doing right now so it’s easy for me to find 20-30 minutes when needed. If you are working out regularly, I would stick with basic of intermediate and use the program as basically just a stretching plan.

I started this at the recommendation of @ottawaclo just to get more flexibility, but it’s really done much more than that which is a nice surprise.

Just remember there is no finish line. Do what you can, and just stick with it!

Go at your own pace. It sounds like you have other workouts built in. The DDPY is the only thing I’m doing right now so it’s easy for me to find 20-30 minutes when needed. If you are working out regularly, I would stick with basic of intermediate and use the program as basically just a stretching plan.

I started this at the recommendation of @ottawaclo just to get more flexibility, but it’s really done much more than that which is a nice surprise.

Just remember there is no finish line. Do what you can, and just stick with it!
Now that the season is almost upon us, I'll do less lifting. I get pretty sore for a few days after and hate to go out and shoot a bad round because of it. I'll try to get two days in a the gym. One lower body and one upper body. I have a hard time holding back while I'm working out. If I feel like I can push harder I tend to do so. It feels fine that day, but I pay the price the next day and then some.

Last week when I did ddpy the day after leg day, I never really got sore. This week, I toned down my weight and did more reps but didn't do ddpy the next day. I can feel the difference. Especially in my lower back.

I just have to find a way to make it routine. Since it's something I do at home, I struggle to carve out the time. I know it doesn't make sense. Just a mental hurdle I have to overcome.

But, both kids and the wife are out of the house right now. Going to get started on a few videos. Hopefully it loosens up my hammies and back.

Did a warm up that I found. About 20 minutes long, then fat burner 2.0. Legs are still sore from gym day a few days back. So, it was quite the workout today. Almost an hour worth of time. Was going to do a stretching leg back and hip opener, but I ran out of time and had to go pick up my daughter. It was nice to get this done in the middle of the day.

Did another round of fat burner 2.0 and followed it up with the opener. It is quite nice to be able to do these in the middle of the day rather than at night. I'm really able to out a lot more into it.

It's funny how these workouts work the little muscles that you didn't realize were even there. I am sore in the strangest places. My quads get a good workout from the runners pose. But, the small connective tissue that connect your hammies to the glutes or even to the back of your knees are sore. Even the outside of my calves are feeling it. Will tone it down to just an Energy 2.0 tonight.

It's funny how these workouts work the little muscles that you didn't realize were even there. I am sore in the strangest places. My quads get a good workout from the runners pose. But, the small connective tissue that connect your hammies to the glutes or even to the back of your knees are sore. Even the outside of my calves are feeling it. Will tone it down to just an Energy 2.0 tonight.

Yep, I've especially noticed this in the hip muscles. It's great that they identify weak areas you didn't even know you had.

I hear you on that. I was really surprised where I felt sore those first few times I did the workout too. I've still been in slack mode getting over this illness but should be good to go this week. I've actually missed doing the workout and my body is hating me for it too.

I hear you on that. I was really surprised where I felt sore those first few times I did the workout too. I've still been in slack mode getting over this illness but should be good to go this week. I've actually missed doing the workout and my body is hating me for it too.

I took almost 2 weeks off after getting what I would call some sort of stomach flu. I am not quite going back to square one, but I will be sticking to Energy/Stand up/Fat Burner/below the belt this week.

I took almost 2 weeks off after getting what I would call some sort of stomach flu. I am not quite going back to square one, but I will be sticking to Energy/Stand up/Fat Burner/below the belt this week.

That's my plan too, there's no way I can jump back in to the more demanding workouts right away.

I'm sure it'll get better with time. But, do you guys find that you're stiffer the day after some of these? Saturday evening, I was able to swing my driver in the living room (don't tell my wife) at full force. Felt loose and free. Yesterday afternoon, I noticed that I was stiff in the lower back and hips. It effected the swing a bit. I suppose like any workout, there will be soreness.

Had to effort through Fat Burner 2.0 this morning. Just dragging my tail when I got up. The workout today really reminded me that you get out what you put in with this program. If you just go through the motions, you do not get the same results. I am going to try to get in a core workout today or tomorrow morning.

As for the stiffness, I can definitely feel it in my hips. When I did the red hot core 2.0, my upper "abs" were sore for 2 days.

I'm sure it'll get better with time. But, do you guys find that you're stiffer the day after some of these? Saturday evening, I was able to swing my driver in the living room (don't tell my wife) at full force. Felt loose and free. Yesterday afternoon, I noticed that I was stiff in the lower back and hips. It effected the swing a bit. I suppose like any workout, there will be soreness.

I think that is called getting older. Some days the workouts are a breeze and don't have an impact the next day, some days they are a struggle and leave me reminders the next day, others they are a breeze and kick my butt the day after. Kind of like when I go out drinking, I will have 4 beers and feel like I got kicked in the head by a horse, another time I will have a few more than that and feel fine the next day.

I think that is called getting older. Some days the workouts are a breeze and don't have an impact the next day, some days they are a struggle and leave me reminders the next day, others they are a breeze and kick my butt the day after. Kind of like when I go out drinking, I will have 4 beers and feel like I got kicked in the head by a horse, another time I will have a few more than that and feel fine the next day.
Don't go saying that! I'm at the age now where a hangover is a multiple day ordeal.

It depends on the day. There have definitely been some days where I struggle moving the next day but for the most part I've felt pretty good afterward. Many times I get on my foam roller after the workout and add a little something extra which probably helps. Plus that combo relaxes the heck out of me.

It depends on the day. There have definitely been some days where I struggle moving the next day but for the most part I've felt pretty good afterward. Many times I get on my foam roller after the workout and add a little something extra which probably helps. Plus that combo relaxes the heck out of me.
I thought about that. I'll have to get creative to get some of the odd places.

Oh man. Red Hot Core 2.0 has got my mid section all sorts of tight this evening. Started with energy 2.0 and went to the core. Good combination. But, I think I need to take a day or two to let my back recover. I have to remember that I am rehabbing an injury. Have to remember that I need to give my body the time to actually heal. Will probably take Tuesday and Wednesday off from yoga and start my next bout with a leg day in the gym.

May get some chest and arms in at the gym tomorrow at lunch. Since the season is right around the corner, I need to stop pushing myself too hard. Keep weight down a bit and stop pushing to failure.

Did an upper body workout yesterday at the gym with a focus on not overdoing it. Today is my 2nd day off from Yoga. I have to say, I am a little concerned. My hamstrings are tighter now than they were when I did my first couple sessions. Super tender and tight. I am worried that I pulled something. I have overdone some stretching and workouts in the past. It has never taken this long to recoup. The last few sessions that I did do (Sunday and Monday) were not very intense on my hamstrings. I just cannot get these things to release.

Back to the grind tomorrow morning with an Energy 2.0. I want to press harder, but I think I am going to ride it out until week 8 when the frequency seems to pick up, as well as the length of the workouts.

I’m also down 5 pounds! Despite my name, I am in fact not a “big” dill. So 5 pounds has brought me down almost a full pant size.

Back to the grind tomorrow morning with an Energy 2.0. I want to press harder, but I think I am going to ride it out until week 8 when the frequency seems to pick up, as well as the length of the workouts.

I’m also down 5 pounds! Despite my name, I am in fact not a “big” dill. So 5 pounds has brought me down almost a full pant size.
Good job man. I'm slated to work the legs tomorrow then back at it again in Saturday. Really hoping my hamstrings loosen up by then. They're a little less tender today. Tomorrow will tear them up pretty good though. Will try and get some long static stretches in though. That should help a bit once they're fatigued.

Good job man. I'm slated to work the legs tomorrow then back at it again in Saturday. Really hoping my hamstrings loosen up by then. They're a little less tender today. Tomorrow will tear them up pretty good though. Will try and get some long static stretches in though. That should help a bit once they're fatigued.

Do you have a foam roller? My IT band has been achy since doing plyos Sunday, but feels a lot better today after rolling it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Do you have a foam roller? My IT band has been achy since doing plyos Sunday, but feels a lot better today after rolling it.

I do. But I can't seem to get enough pressure on the trouble areas. It feels like the majority of the tightness is where my hamstrings connect to my back side.

I do. But I can't seem to get enough pressure on the trouble areas. It feels like the majority of the tightness is where my hamstrings connect to my back side.

Ahh, yep, though to make a difference there.

Ahh, yep, though to make a difference there.

I have a red foam roller. I'm thinking of picking up a black one as it's quite a bit stiffer. That may do the trick. I wouldn't mind having it for my quads and it band too.

Back