Oh man. Squats, deadlifts, and bent over rows last night to help stabilize my base. Did diamond cutter for the first time tonight to follow it up. Longest ddpy workout I've done to date.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tell you what. The Diamond Cutter is no joke. Usually, if I do DDP Yoga the day after leg day at the gym, things loosen up significantly. Today is a tough one. Some good work in that video. Hamstrings are holding up alright. I am really trying to ease into that. If I feel at all uncomfortable, I stop pushing the stretch. Listening to my body better I guess. Hammies are still a little tender, but my back is feeling better than it has in quite some time. I am really glad that I came back after a couple weeks off to give it another shot.

Was planning on an energy 2.0 yesterday with a diamond cutter tonight. Fell asleep at 8:30 last night and got nothing accomplished. Tonight I wasn't free until 11. Didn't see myself getting an hour session in so I went with energy tonight. Didn't want to be up all night. Well, here I am at 1am not able to sleep. Lol.

Thinking about cutting the gym out for a few weeks and upping the ddpy to a minimum of 4 nights a week.

It’s been a while since I checked in. I’m still going strong here in week 8 of the program. I only missed two days of workouts so far, so I’m feeling pretty good about things. I definitely think that the program is helping me tone up and be more flexible. But from a golf standpoint, the biggest improvement has been the ability to better control my movements and balance. It’s like I am in more control of my body.

Yesterday I did the diamond cutter 2.0. Not as easy as some of the other ones, that’s for sure.

It’s been a while since I checked in. I’m still going strong here in week 8 of the program. I only missed two days of workouts so far, so I’m feeling pretty good about things. I definitely think that the program is helping me tone up and be more flexible. But from a golf standpoint, the biggest improvement has been the ability to better control my movements and balance. It’s like I am in more control of my body.

Yesterday I did the diamond cutter 2.0. Not as easy as some of the other ones, that’s for sure.

The diamond cutter is what I consider the next level up from the others. A great workout. I have been struggling to stay up later than my kids. Fell asleep on the couch on Monday and in my daughter's bed last night. I am hoping to last long enough tonight to get a workout in, but I am already exhausted.

Have you been logging any weight loss through the process?

I have been very inconsistent doing this, some valid some not so valid but all excuses. Really need to refocus and get back to doing this 4-6 times a week with at least 1 of those being a diamond workout (DC or DBD) as I feel so much better when I do. Thinking I need to go back to doing one of the preset schedules as it takes any thinking out of it for me.

I have been very inconsistent doing this, some valid some not so valid but all excuses. Really need to refocus and get back to doing this 4-6 times a week with at least 1 of those being a diamond workout (DC or DBD) as I feel so much better when I do. Thinking I need to go back to doing one of the preset schedules as it takes any thinking out of it for me.

Exact same thing here. Things have become busier with the kids and stuff going on and I've fallen off the DDP wagon and my back is telling me I need to get back on it.

I'm with you guys. Had been great getting 2-3 in per week but haven't done one in May. I'm going to try and get one in tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm with you guys. Had been great getting 2-3 in per week but haven't done one in May. I'm going to try and get one in tonight.

Which one you going with?

Which one you going with?

Something easy, haha. Leg day was Monday, and I did a bunch of full body circuits yesterday, so I'm real sore. Fat Burner or Energy?

Exact same thing here. Things have become busier with the kids and stuff going on and I've fallen off the DDP wagon and my back is telling me I need to get back on it.

Anybody want to go in on some kind of motivation pool? Maybe we all pick a target # of workouts to do each week for ourself and then over like 8 or 10 weeks whoever has the highest percentage gets a sleeve of balls or something from the losers.

I don’t know, just thinking adding a little competition amongst friends can only help motivate us.

Something easy, haha. Leg day was Monday, and I did a bunch of full body circuits yesterday, so I'm real sore. Fat Burner or Energy?

I like the energy to just loosen up after a couple days of harder workouts. Helps me shake off the DOMS.

Anybody want to go in on some kind of motivation pool? Maybe we all pick a target # of workouts to do each week for ourself and then over like 8 or 10 weeks whoever has the highest percentage gets a sleeve of balls or something from the losers.

I don’t know, just thinking adding a little competition amongst friends can only help motivate us.
I like it! I'm in.

After reading through about half of this thread I just downloaded the app. Been thinking about trying something well anything really to avoid going to the gym but getting in some exercise.

Going to try starting it up maybe tomorrow but if not this weekend

The diamond cutter is what I consider the next level up from the others. A great workout. I have been struggling to stay up later than my kids. Fell asleep on the couch on Monday and in my daughter's bed last night. I am hoping to last long enough tonight to get a workout in, but I am already exhausted.

Have you been logging any weight loss through the process?

I have, but I honestly I have not lost much weight, about 5 pounds. I’m not a big guy to begin with and I am doing the program to try to tone up and gain flexibility, which it has done.

I would be in for that as well. I have stayed fairly consistent with the app schedule of 3-4 workouts per week through the 8 weeks so far. I think much of that comes from the was the app itself is, as it makes it very easy to have a set schedule and access the workouts quickly. It’s gets repetitive, but I have not mastered all the moves yet, so I don’t mind it too much.

I would be in for that as well. I have stayed fairly consistent with the app schedule of 3-4 workouts per week through the 8 weeks so far. I think much of that comes from the was the app itself is, as it makes it very easy to have a set schedule and access the workouts quickly. It’s gets repetitive, but I have not mastered all the moves yet, so I don’t mind it too much.

Sounds like we have a few, maybe plan on starting it first week in June and see who else is interested and hammer out some details?

I have, but I honestly I have not lost much weight, about 5 pounds. I’m not a big guy to begin with and I am doing the program to try to tone up and gain flexibility, which it has done.
I'm a generally flexible guy. Used to be ridiculously flexible. Was into Taekwondo for a long time. I used to struggle with an extremely long swing. Now, my lower back and hips are really tight. But, I can still get to some decent linear stretches during the workouts. I was honestly hoping to get more flexibility in my hips and lower back. Haven't to this point, but I admittedly haven't been as dedicated as I should be.

I'd love to find a workout that focused more on rotation and less on runners lunges.

Sounds like we have a few, maybe plan on starting it first week in June and see who else is interested and hammer out some details?
I'd be game. Max of two workouts a day? Just straight up highest number of workouts for the month? Post up the weekly schedule from the app showing the completed workouts?

I'd be game. Max of two workouts a day? Just straight up highest number of workouts for the month? Post up the weekly schedule from the app showing the completed workouts?

We can figure it out, I was figuring maybe a weekly percentage of targets. Some guys are just starting and others are advanced.

We can figure it out, I was figuring maybe a weekly percentage of targets. Some guys are just starting and others are advanced.
Lol. Yes, that makes sense.

About to start a double yoga session in a Friday night at 9 pm. Adulting is hard.

About to start a double yoga session in a Friday night at 9 pm. Adulting is hard.
Do it! I'm hoping to last long enough tonight to do a diamond cutter . Then, I'll counter act all the good stuff by drinking Busch Lights until fall asleep.

What workouts you doing?

Do it! I'm hoping to last long enough tonight to do a diamond cutter . Then, I'll counter act all the good stuff by drinking Busch Lights until fall asleep.

What workouts you doing?

On my schedule was an energy 2.0 and a Red Hot Core. Not long workouts, so I mixed in some pushups and sit-ups in between to round it out to about 45 minutes.

The diamond cutter is no joke.

On my schedule was an energy 2.0 and a Red Hot Core. Not long workouts, so I mixed in some pushups and sit-ups in between to round it out to about 45 minutes.

The diamond cutter is no joke.
I'm dreading it. That's a great combination between energy and red hot core. I like that if I took a few days off. Red hot core is quick and effective. Really works the abs.

Back