Deaf Golfer from Connecticut

MizunoDeaf

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello golfers,

Just joined this site recently..

I would like to introduce myself to you all!

My name is Craig.. I am deaf... I was former NCAA Division 2 golfer (Played for Lenoir Rhyne College and was #1 man on my senior year).... I also was on the Deaf USA Golf team for 2000 and 2004... (Played in South Africa 2000 and Sweden 2004) I got married in 2001 and raising a family with 3 kids right now age 16,12,and 11) Finally just started playing golf last month after 14 years of no golf! Currently now carry a 6.6 handicap.. been shooting low 80s and high 70s lately.... Not bad after 14 years of no golf! Going to start playing some local and deaf tournaments this summer.. Happy to finally found the love again to play golf and be part of this site!!!

Welcome to THP Craig.
I lived in West Hartford for a few years myself.

Welcome in and shooting that low after 14 years is solid.

Hello golfers,

Just joined this site recently..

I would like to introduce myself to you all!

My name is Craig.. I am deaf... I was former NCAA Division 2 golfer (Played for Lenoir Rhyne College and was #1 man on my senior year).... I also was on the Deaf USA Golf team for 2000 and 2004... (Played in South Africa 2000 and Sweden 2004) I got married in 2001 and raising a family with 3 kids right now age 16,12,and 11) Finally just started playing golf last month after 14 years of no golf! Currently now carry a 6.6 handicap.. been shooting low 80s and high 70s lately.... Not bad after 14 years of no golf! Going to start playing some local and deaf tournaments this summer.. Happy to finally found the love again to play golf and be part of this site!!!

Welcome to THP, dude! It’s a great place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Craig!!

Welcome to THP Craig.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! And welcome back to the game. Your golf story - minus the part where you are actually good - mirrors that of many of us, returning to the game after a long layoff from starting a family, etc.

Welcome to the site. Did you just play your old gear or did you buy some new gear after your 14 year layoff?

Welcome to the site. Did you just play your old gear or did you buy some new gear after your 14 year layoff?

I used my old gear Mizuno MP 33 irons and Taylor Made RX 7 driver. Both are in great condition as I take good care of them. Playing so well with them so why should I get new clubs? :)

Welcome to THP! And welcome back to the game. Your golf story - minus the part where you are actually good - mirrors that of many of us, returning to the game after a long layoff from starting a family, etc.

Thank you!!! I m surprised I was able to survive without golf for 14 years. It went by so FAST!!! LoL

Welcome to THP!

WELCOME!

Playing so well with them so why should I get new clubs? :)

You're in the wrong place if you're gonna talk like that. :clown:

I kid, I kid. Just don't hang around with mrhicksta...

You're in the wrong place if you're gonna talk like that. :clown:

I kid, I kid. Just don't hang around with mrhicksta...

Honestly don’t have the money to get new clubs. I just love my clubs ����

Welcome to THP Craig, lots of great New England people here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Honestly don’t have the money to get new clubs. I just love my clubs ����
It's all good. Many THPers like to change clubs based on the calendar instead of rational reasons, it seems.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome Craig!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back