Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a Deal of the Day perhaps, but I just picked up 6 dozen NIB Bridgestone B330-RX in optic yellow from ebay for $139 shipped. Worth looking out there if you need to replenish stock.

Not really a Deal of the Day perhaps, but I just picked up 6 dozen NIB Bridgestone B330-RX in optic yellow from ebay for $139 shipped. Worth looking out there if you need to replenish stock.

That is a great deal though cookie, good of you to share that one. Is it a Buy It Now deal that is good to everyone and not a winning bid type of deal that you got? If it is a BIN you might edit your above post to include the link.

That is a great deal though cookie, good of you to share that one. Is it a Buy It Now deal that is good to everyone and not a winning bid type of deal that you got? If it is a BIN you might edit your above post to include the link.

It is a BIN. Will post link shortly when wife is off of main computer. There were more than 10 available.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Callaway X-24 HOT Sand Wedge for $54.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/

933_main.jpg

One for UK forumers - Taylor Made Penta balls £29.99 at American Golf instead of £42.99

GolfGalaxy has a lunch sale today, 20% off a single item + free shipping

content_01.jpg

content_02.jpg

content_03.jpg

content_04.jpg

content_05.jpg

content_06.jpg

content_07.jpg

content_11.jpg

Nice felit0! Starts in 1 hour.

I was gonna pull the trigger here til I got to checkout and they want $14 for shipping. Ummm, no thanks

Jeez and there's how they get their money back from the "deals"

Yeah, I dont like it really. I wish they would have just said the deal was $40 and free shipping.

Dang! I've bought from them before, but never got shafted like that on shipping. No wonder they can't sell these things out. They have been bringing these glasses back once a week for about a month.

Thanks for the GG code felit0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back