Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
or just do multiple single item purchases?
Great deal with the free shipping and it includes most of the big brands.

Why? Just use different e-mails and CC's if you need to buy stuff that bad.

Golf galaxy online store: lunchsalea (20% off single item and free shipping). Only a 5 hr. sale.

Pretty good sale there...

Gotta mention here the blind9golf promo for the mashies, PM them and you can get a coupon code for $19 off and free shipping on the Mashie

I wonder if this works to Canada...

Get in touch with Patty @ blind9, I've read in one of the threads she will ship to Canada (free shipping here might be a bit much to ask for though)

Yes on the promo but no on the shipping which is fair. It's astonishing how much better the price is then what golf town told me.

Yes on the promo but no on the shipping which is fair. It's astonishing how much better the price is then what golf town told me.

What's the Canadian MSRP?

[edit: it's on the website now for $170]

Last edited:
Nike PD golf balls long or soft, $37 for 3 dozen shipped, at rockbottomgolf.com

Titleist SH85 cart/stand bag for $83 at naileditgolf.com looks interesting. Does anybody have actual experience with this bag?

Modell's has a coupon code MOD4TEN125 for 40% off your entire order with free shipping over $49 if the products are eligible. Beware that there are lots of restrictions.

I just tried it on a pair of Adipure Z's and the price was $149.

Yeah, I was excited about that Modell's coupon until I found out that pretty much all golf OEMs are excluded.

Thanks for the coupon code. I ordered a pair of AdiPure Z's also. Same price!

GPP has a 15% off sale, they have Miyazaki shafts and the 2011 Cleveland clubs on preorder.

ebay is selling everything for lower than in-store prices! wow!

LOL, yep and you may even get authentic equipment with that winning bid.

Callaway golf gloves - Target

Callaway golf gloves - Target

Local Target had 2-pack Callaway gloves (not sure if leather or synthetic) for $3.97. Only had a few left, size M and ML. Also a bunch of golf balls had "Clearance" markings, but the shelves were bare so not sure of brand or clearance price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back