Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in their "Deals of the Week", but BudgetGolf also has a great deal on the Titleist 14 Way Stand Bag.
(which is the same as the Sun Mountain Four 5)
http://www.budgetgolf.com/Titleist_14_Way_Stand_Bag.html
$99.96 + free shipping if you reach $100 (I bought a glove).
These are going for $180-$200 everywhere else.
TB1SX14_BLACK.jpg

Dang I want this bag. I just don't have the money right now. Sometimes being a college student has its disadvantages.

Dang I want this bag. I just don't have the money right now. Sometimes being a college student has its disadvantages.
I just received mine tonight, it looks even better in person. Very nice quality.

GPPGolf.com is having an outerwear sale, 40% of all outerwear, with coupon code: outerwear40
http://www.gppgolf.com/

Just picked up a pair of the Adidas Powerband 3.0 for $49.99 with free shipping over a www.globalgolf.com. I got free shipping by placing the item in my cart and leaving it there for a day or so. They then sent me an offer to purchase the shoes with free shipping. Saved about $10.00 by doing that.

1021460-aad.jpg

Ahh I want these so damn bad.

As do I. The cart trick has not worked yet. Need to find a coupon.

LOL I know. Hasn't worked for me either. I called them to inquire why the 15% didn't work, since they are listed when you click on the "clearance shoes" link. They had no explanation except they weren't on clearance. Well, don't put them under the clearance link, morons.

LOL I know. Hasn't worked for me either. I called them to inquire why the 15% didn't work, since they are listed when you click on the "clearance shoes" link. They had no explanation except they weren't on clearance. Well, don't put them under the clearance link, morons.

I just saw that also, very misleading.

I just saw that also, very misleading.

I really don't want to pay 10$ shipping. Their warehouse is 5 miles or so from me. Free shipping and I'd buy them.

For those that didn't get the email offering free shipping, have you ever made a purchase with www.globalgolf.com before? This was my second purchase from them, but I registered before I made any purchase. As a matter of fact, the item I purchased from them last time they did the same thing. I left the item (a shirt) in my cart for a day or two and got an email for the free shipping for the item. Maybe I was just lucky, but hope that they give y'all the same offer.

For those that didn't get the email offering free shipping, have you ever made a purchase with www.globalgolf.com before? This was my second purchase from them, but I registered before I made any purchase. As a matter of fact, the item I purchased from them last time they did the same thing. I left the item (a shirt) in my cart for a day or two and got an email for the free shipping for the item. Maybe I was just lucky, but hope that they give y'all the same offer.

I've bought some wedges from them before :(

I've never had a problem with global golf, they are my go to online store at this point. Great for used and open boxed clubs.

I think I will be buying new cally wedges from them this year

Tappin!

I really don't want to pay 10$ shipping. Their warehouse is 5 miles or so from me. Free shipping and I'd buy them.

I just got the free shipping offer via an email. Placing my order now!!

I just got the free shipping offer via an email. Placing my order now!!

Haha damn you Cookie! Haha just kidding, congrats man! I'm hoping I'll get one soon.

Cookie, was it a code or a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back