Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still active
http://www.golfetail.com/p-204226-a...tent=daily_deal&utm_campaign=13feb02_email_dt

dt-130202-hoody-sat.jpg

I could sure use a good deal in some Super XTD Hybrids... :act-up:

hmm, I do need some new belts....will check these out, great timing!

hmm, I do need some new belts....will check these out, great timing!

Same here. Shipping was a deal-breaker for me, though. :arrogant:

I posted this on the What Did You Buy Today thread, but wanted to share it here also:

Golfetail sent around an email this morning - which @DawgDaddy also pointed out - that the adidas 2012 Trophy 2.0 belts are on sale for 50% off the already reduced price, so I grabbed a black one (w/ 3-stripe silver buckle). But stupid me, I forgot to enter the promo code. A quick call to Golfetail and they're going to credit me back for the difference. The belt was already marked down from $40 to $30, but it will end up being $15.

It was my mistake but they showed great customer service by honoring the promo code.

I posted this on the What Did You Buy Today thread, but wanted to share it here also:

Golfetail sent around an email this morning - which @DawgDaddy also pointed out - that the adidas 2012 Trophy 2.0 belts are on sale for 50% off the already reduced price, so I grabbed a black one (w/ 3-stripe silver buckle). But stupid me, I forgot to enter the promo code. A quick call to Golfetail and they're going to credit me back for the difference. The belt was already marked down from $40 to $30, but it will end up being $15.

It was my mistake but they showed great customer service by honoring the promo code.

I have bought many items from them, they have always been top notch. I love reading about great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back