Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfetail has Callaway Upro's for 164.99 today. Use code UPRO-0114

FYI...rockbottomgolf has the 2010 Bettinardi BB series putters (BB26, BB25, BB8 and BB32) for $199!

FYI...rockbottomgolf has the 2010 Bettinardi BB series putters (BB26, BB25, BB8 and BB32) for $199!

Those are killer putters, how much are they usually

Dick's has a ton of stuff on clearance. I picked up 4 polos at $12.50 each, 3 nike golf gloves at $3 each, and an adams 3 wood for $30.

Hey everyone. I know Ogio Groms can be had for cheap but in case you like ordering from reputable places like I do, Golfsmith has it online for $134.97. And they have free shipping over $99 using the code on their home page. I had a code for 15% percent off which you might be able to get by creating an account with them.

All in all I got the bag for a little under $130 shipped to my door. Great deal for a $189.99 bag plus tax in Dick's.

Gotta mention here the blind9golf promo for the mashies, PM them and you can get a coupon code for $19 off and free shipping on the Mashie

Wow great deal Ripper. I know I'm not supposed to buy before the Demo day but that is a very sweet deal

My local Target had the Bridgestone E5's on clearance for $14

Rock Bottom Golf has Kewl "Attack" Wind & Jacket or pants for $19.37 each with free S&h.

www.rockbottomgolf.com

Edit - The deal is still on their website this morning.

Last edited:
Dick's has a ton of stuff on clearance. I picked up 4 polos at $12.50 each, 3 nike golf gloves at $3 each, and an adams 3 wood for $30.

I picked up a pr of FJ Contours white w/blk saddle for $29.98

I remember someone posted the Nike VR Wedge at RockBottomGolf in 54 and 58 degrees, and I saw today it dropped to $40 plus shipping, need to get my school money quickly to get on that deal! lol

Rock Bottom Golf is now showing Odyssey Golf- White Steel Tri-Ball Putter for $62.14 with free shipping.

I got a $220 water/wind proof Footjoy jacket for $59 at Dicks.

I love when Dick's gives an extra 50% off clearance. A couple of months ago I got 2 pairs of FJ Contours for $30/pr and a waterproof DryJoy jacket for $18. I think I'll head over tomorrow and look for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back