Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I need a deal on Bridgestone B330 RX balls. I picked up some AAAA used ones on ebay but looking for a good deal on some new ones as well.

I saw them on Games People Play for $37.99, don't know how much the S&H would run though.

Anyone looking for an older or used TaylorMade R9, taylormadegolfpreowned.com has them for 15% off at checkout using the code R9.

I love when Dick's gives an extra 50% off clearance. A couple of months ago I got 2 pairs of FJ Contours for $30/pr and a waterproof DryJoy jacket for $18. I think I'll head over tomorrow and look for more.

I was just came back from a Dick's in Detroit area and scored several 2 pair packs of Under Armour Heat Gear socks for $4.00 each. Good deal since they retail for $15.99

I was just came back from a Dick's in Detroit area and scored several 2 pair packs of Under Armour Heat Gear socks for $4.00 each. Good deal since they retail for $15.99

If you don't mind the white pants, Dick's sell UNDER ARMOUR Golf pants for $19, if you don't mind white, that is. Great deal.

14stix.com has TaylorMade caps for $7.99
dealadaygolf.com has brand new TaylorMade R9 Drivers for $154.99

Just saw this from golfsmith:

Today Only - Shop Online & get 15% Off your online order over $99 + Free Shipping! To redeem, use code WEB102LUN.

Just saw this from golfsmith:

Today Only - Shop Online & get 15% Off your online order over $99 + Free Shipping! To redeem, use code WEB102LUN.

Now, if only that coupon worked with the RAZR HAWKs or the R11...

anyone know where I can get a cheap(er) slotline putter? They're not real expensive to start....but jw

Thanks,
BulldogsGolf

They are over half off on here...some up to 56% off. Thanks DDEC.

BulldogsGolf

no problem. Good thing is they ship everything UPS groud, so for us if they ship on Monday, we have it Weds.

no problem. Good thing is they ship everything UPS groud, so for us if they ship on Monday, we have it Weds.

Its great!!! Slotline putters are so nice...and here they are even more affordable!

For all my fellow Canadians it is 50% of all grips time at GolfTown right now. If you want them to install them it is only $1 per grip.

3balls.com has free shipping with no minimum purchase this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back