Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

If you just hit your cartner’s Apex irons and haven’t stopped thinking about them, this is the time to act-

View attachment 8912844

Since I qualify for the just hitting my cartners Apex Irons and haven't stopped thinking about them.... I'm going to ask, does anyone remember what kind of sale CPO put up for Black Friday last year?

Since I qualify for the just hitting my cartners Apex Irons and haven't stopped thinking about them.... I'm going to ask, does anyone remember what kind of sale CPO put up for Black Friday last year?

Depends but I thought 30% was a common number. I’m still holding out hope for the buy one fairway get another free sale. I mean it happened before, it could happen again right?

I think 30% off was as high as they got on most current year stuff. May have gotten bigger discounts on older products

Depends but I thought 30% was a common number. I’m still holding out hope for the buy one fairway get another free sale. I mean it happened before, it could happen again right?
I think 30% off was as high as they got on most current year stuff. May have gotten bigger discounts on older products
last year's CPO Pre-BF deal was 30-50% off drivers, BOGO FW+Hybrid, 25% off iron sets, 2017 had BOGO Wedges+Putters (not 2018 though)

CPO Black Friday was 30% off everything

I do remember them adjusting prices up during the pre-BF sales

Dang, that eliminates that excuse.

Ends today -

www.golfnow.com

Use Code FREE20, for a $20 discount on a future round

Up to 50% off on some of the Ogio outerwear gear Grandaddy participants raved about-

Up to 50% off on some of the Ogio outerwear gear Grandaddy participants raved about-

Oh yeah, I still want this one. Sizing issues freak me out though. Lots of variety opinion on sizing.

1572556974765.png

Canadian Bridgestone Tour B users can stock up starting Saturday 8 am EST at GolfTown, $33 CAD/doz

Last edited:
www.tgw.com

ei

30% off 600 apparel items with code FALL30

This should go live soon. May be a decent winter ball deal for some that go that route

09D11216-3D2C-445A-8FF8-8C9E49B1BC20.jpeg

Snell MTB models, $27.99/dozen when purchasing 2. Free shipping too...

Anything marked "Sale" has an additional 30% off applied once in cart

I am not sure if this is a glitch or an oversight by Budget Golf. I was on their site tonight tracking my order. I clicked on “promotions” and it had Srixon Q-Star Tours listed by 3, get one free. When you do this and put it in your cart, it gives you the “promo” price right now of $19.98 a dozen, but then discounts the 4th dozen full price ($29.98). So, your total for 4 dozen Q-Star Tours is $49.94 ($12.50/doz)! Hackers15 code doesn’t work on this deal.

66D10F3B-FA4B-4C79-9549-9DB209F99226.png

Last edited:
Back