Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Club Champion is 50% off full bag fittings and 33% off all others through Jan 31, 2020. No promotion code required.

Homepage-OCYCMon-11-11-OCYC.jpg

Tour Edge Exotics Staff Stand Bag - $119

0003061_tour-edge-exotics-cbx-119-staff-stand-bag_500.jpeg

I am not sure if this is a glitch or an oversight by Budget Golf. I was on their site tonight tracking my order. I clicked on “promotions” and it had Srixon Q-Star Tours listed by 3, get one free. When you do this and put it in your cart, it gives you the “promo” price right now of $19.98 a dozen, but then discounts the 4th dozen full price ($29.98). So, your total for 4 dozen Q-Star Tours is $49.94 ($12.50/doz)! Hackers15 code doesn’t work on this deal.

View attachment 8914047
Dang looks like they fixed it.

Black Friday comes early! Based on previous years, I don't foresee any changes for Black Friday.

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/

BOGO Fairways and Hybrids WOODS19
BOGO
Wedges and Putters SHORT19
20-50%
off Drivers DRIVERS19
30%
off Everything 30BF19
20% off $200+ PCFY20CP (redundant)

This is the biggest CPO BF deal I have seen. I don't see a 25% off iron sets code but the 30% off (which was previously just BF weekend) makes that redundant.

Last edited:
Black Friday comes early! Based on previous years, I don't foresee any changes for Black Friday.

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/

BOGO Fairways and Hybrids WOODS19
BOGO
Wedges and Putters SHORT19
20-50%
off Drivers DRIVERS19
30%
off Everything 30BF19
20% off $200+ PCFY20CP (redundant)

This is the biggest CPO BF deal I have seen. I don't see a 25% off iron sets code but the 30% off (which was previously just BF weekend) makes that redundant.
looks like the BF codes have been disabled... for now ;)

Does the regular Callaway/Odyssey site ever have Black Friday deals? Looking at a new putter but not on CPO.

9C9A004B-189B-42EA-8B25-56012E6C78AB.jpeg

Club Champion is 50% off full bag fittings and 33% off all others through Jan 31, 2020. No promotion code required.

I know they do this every year, but I can't see any mention of it on their website. Where did you see it?

Whoops, never mind. I found it. :geek:

I know they do this every year, but I can't see any mention of it on their website. Where did you see it?
It's in one of the rotating images (with "The Perfect Fit" in a red ribbon) on their home page.

Seeing the Bridgestone Tour B RX on sale at several places. Amazon has them for $26/dozen

Original Penguin is having a site wide sale, 40% off plus free shipping.

Seeing the Bridgestone Tour B RX on sale at several places. Amazon has them for $26/dozen

ugh didn't need to see that

OnCore has a BOGO offer on the Elixir. That makes them $17.50/doz with no limit on the number you order.

Back