Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Because I like spending other people's money for them... 👼
1585070592808.png

And why yes, The THP discount does stack on the high end model. You could get the high end model for 409.25 after tax.

The discount doesn't seem to though on the G3 or liv

For those of you who are bored at home and have some extra cash laying around, Foresight is having a sale on GCQuad and GC2 bundles.

Last edited:
www.golfgalaxy.com has 20% off a variety of bags and push carts.

Also, code SPRING2020 takes $20 off purchases of $125 or more, and takes $50 off purchases of $250 or more

www.golfgalaxy.com has 20% off a variety of bags and push carts.

Also, code SPRING2020 takes $20 off purchases of $125 or more, and takes $50 off purchases of $250 or more
Looks like SPRING2020 is still active. Today they added 25% off training aids

Went back to Budget Golf for a look around and found some deals I'm interested in, thought I'd share the closeout club deals.

Going to post for reviews in equipment forum as I'm interested in the following deals listed on the site:

Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 Hybrid
Wilson Staff Triton Driver Upgraded Custom Shafts
Cobra King F7 Black Driver
Cobra King F8 Combo Set - 7 Piece - Graphite

I played the F7 driver for a year. Found it to be very stable, particularly for that release year. I do believe the spin was slightly higher there than in newer releases like the F9 or Speedback if we're staying cobra. Very friendly club, and the adjustability was nice to have. I settled in weight forward as that increased ball speed by a couple mph and it was still consistent & forgiving enough.

Went back to Budget Golf for a look around and found some deals I'm interested in, thought I'd share the closeout club deals.

Going to post for reviews in equipment forum as I'm interested in the following deals listed on the site:

Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 Hybrid
Wilson Staff Triton Driver Upgraded Custom Shafts
Cobra King F7 Black Driver
Cobra King F8 Combo Set - 7 Piece - Graphite
I think each of these clubs was discussed extensively on the site. You looking for more information on them?

com-20200327_01.jpg

I was going to post but you beat me to it. I bought them for my daughter today and also picked up an RTX-4 60* wedge for $99 and a pair of Adidas shorts.
Awesome deals man! Hadn’t seem the rtx4 for $99

Awesome deals man! Hadn’t seem the rtx4 for $99

They had them for like $49 or so at Walmart a few days ago. It was posted here. If they'd had the bounces I wanted, I would've been all over them.

I think each of these clubs was discussed extensively on the site. You looking for more information on them?

Yeah, posted in the equipment forum to get some feedback, searching didn’t find anything quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, posted in the equipment forum to get some feedback, searching didn’t find anything quickly

There is a ton of info out there - they are older clubs so you may need to go past the first few pages. I found the below pretty quickly - plenty of forum threads and firing page articles with a wealth of info (and people more than willing to discuss I’d bet too).

3balls has a 20% off everything. Out of Covid 19 boredom I just bought a used, very good condition, 5-PW set Srixon Z965 irons with DGS400 AMT shaft. $385 plus tax. They will mesh nicely with my mixed Z565/765 sets.

There is a ton of info out there - they are older clubs so you may need to go past the first few pages. I found the below pretty quickly - plenty of forum threads and firing page articles with a wealth of info (and people more than willing to discuss I’d bet too).

Thanks for this, pretty helpful. The deals on these at budget golf right now make this an intriguing thing to ponder

Thanks for this, pretty helpful. The deals on these at budget golf right now make this an intriguing thing to ponder

For sure. I know I loved the F5 hybrid and Cobra drivers are rock solid.

For sure. I know I loved the F5 hybrid and Cobra drivers are rock solid.

I need something in between my driver & my 21deg hybrid but those F8 irons really look nice, & who doesn’t want a nice shiny new big stock to play with, especially as watching the show for the triton was good entertainment

if the acisics boas ge TV down below 100 i jump on them

just a reminder that Srixon is currently doing a Buy 2 Get 1 manufacturer promotion on balls, should be available everywhere

Amazon is selling the Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder for $418. Normally $549.

Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder

Back