Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Do these deals just pop up on their website?

yeah where are they even seeing them listed?

hope they soon put new code out
ask and you shall receive.

claude2020

Just worked for me and my buddy. He got a 5-SW set of Trails with upgraded smac wrap shafts for $620

Invalid. Was going for a bag this time

ask and you shall receive.

claude2020

Just worked for me and my buddy. He got a 5-SW set of Trails with upgraded smac wrap shafts for $620

looks like I’ll be contacting cobra, applied coupon to cart and it worked, paid through PayPal and they charged me full price.

Invalid. Was going for a bag this time

Sorry man. I typed in Rickie, Jason, Lexi and finally Claude worked. My buddy was able to order too off that code. Perhaps they kill it after so many orders go through.
I just tried putting in what I ordered again and now it’s invalid.

looks like I’ll be contacting cobra, applied coupon to cart and it worked, paid through PayPal and they charged me full price.
Huh. My buddy and I both used PayPal and it charged us correctly.

Got 2 drivers with ventus velocore shafts yesterday. Just being greedy! Haha

Same happened to me!

Bah, now none of the staffers are working... too bad- was going to take this weekend shopping easy but this had me spending some $$$ if it was real

Huh. My buddy and I both used PayPal and it charged us correctly.

coupon must have expired somehow between application and payment

coupon must have expired somehow between application and payment
That’s unfortunate. Kinda like when a shot hits the green on a par 3, only to watch your ball fail to stick and roll down off and into the water.

Checked my PayPal for yesterday and I was charged correctly.

In my excitement to get an order in, I ordered the F9 hybrid instead of the Speedzone one. I'm guessing I won't notice much, if any difference. Coming from 6y old tech, I don't think I'll care all that much.

In my excitement to get an order in, I ordered the F9 hybrid instead of the Speedzone one. I'm guessing I won't notice much, if any difference. Coming from 6y old tech, I don't think I'll care all that much.

Haha way to spin it to feel better

Haha way to spin it to feel better

Oh I'll spin it even better: the gaffe worked on cloudspun stuff too :)

Hello pink white and blue Taylor Cloudspun polo coming my way :love::love::love:

Great hybrid. You will enjoy it.

The SpeedZone gives about 5 mph more ball speed and better launch.:LOL:

Just kidding.

Back