Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Try code tisha2020 on cobragolf.com
40%
That one worked for me! But only shipping to USA...
Hopeful one will work on cobragolf.ca

That one worked for me! But only shipping to USA...
Hopeful one will work on cobragolf.ca
Same, I wish we had one for canada cobra site . So tempted to press checkout but borders are closed :(
You can ship to any number of package holding services, who can then forward via Post/UPS/Fedex to you, sometimes you can even get stuff shipped at cheaper than original international shipping - it may take a while and routing might even go back down to San Francisco Int'l

I use Package Express in Sumas

www.golfworks.com

TFB0021-Sale.jpg

Quite the sale on cobra with those codes. Glad people got some great deals on new clubs.

Now that’s just rubbing it in
I didn't buy anything or try. Crazy deals, if I were not on the course I would have bagged a new 3w

teryn2020 good luck
Thought I had successfully used the code, but when got email, order total is different. 😢 Will have to call customer service tomorrowI suppose.

I’m gonna lose my mind if I put in another code that doesn’t work

Either the codes are tightly timeboxed or have a crazy low limit on use. *shrug* Would be nice to get the kids xmas but if it doesn’t work out, no worries

They last for maybe 15-30min depending on how many people know about it. Or, it's good for maybe 30 people? I have no idea.

How are the codes revealed?

How did you get the code
Yesterday I went onto their site and tried the first name + 2020 for every person Listed on their tour and ambassador page.
claude2020 finally worked for me. I just tried everyone on that page just now and none of them worked.

Had 3w ordered and price changed cancelled order.

Could not get teryn2020 did not work I think this is poor customer service.

Back