Golfballs.com just emailed me.
SRIXON BOGO
$20DZ for Z-Stars

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Golfballs.com just emailed me.
SRIXON BOGO
$20DZ for Z-Stars

When does it start, I wonder? I just checked their site, nothing yet.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

When does it start, I wonder? I just checked their site, nothing yet.

This is the page, I followed the link and took a SS.

a52b9deca3e387245b6866d7688fb968.jpg

Here's the email with link:

As a previous buyer of Srixon golf balls, I wanted to let you know about an incredible new offer that Srixon has just released. For a limited time, Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Srixon's family of award-winning golf balls! This is Srixon's best promotion of the year and is the perfect gift for Dad or for yourself! Here are the Srixon golf balls that are included in this promotion:

- Soft Feel - $19.95 for 2 dozen ($10 per dozen)
- Z-Star & Z-Star XV - $39.95 for 2 dozen ($20 per dozen)
- Q-Star Tour - $32.95 for 2 dozen ($16.50 per dozen)
- Q-Star - $26.95 for 2 dozen ($13.50 per dozen)
- Soft Feel Lady - $19.95 for 2 dozen ($10 per dozen)

Colored options are also available. Click this link for details on how to take advantage of this offer:

The following are some rules regarding this promotion:

- Limit 4 dozen per customer
- This limited time promotion ends Sunday, June 21st, 2020
- Not valid with any other promotions
- Offer valid on full price, in-line Srixon golf balls

Don't forget about our $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping so you can take advantage of this incredible offer.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Play Well,

Johnny Cox
Director of Customer Service
Golfballs.com
126 Arnould Blvd.

Nice, thanks! Been waiting for this BOGO.

Thanks for posting! This is such an amazing deal

Thanks for posting this. I was starting to think they weren't going to do this deal again this year.

I already bought 5 dozen, or else I'd be all over this.

- Soft Feel - $19.95 for 2 dozen ($10 per dozen)
- Z-Star & Z-Star XV - $39.95 for 2 dozen ($20 per dozen)
- Q-Star Tour - $32.95 for 2 dozen ($16.50 per dozen)

- Q-Star - $26.95 for 2 dozen ($13.50 per dozen)
- Soft Feel Lady - $19.95 for 2 dozen ($10 per dozen)

These are unreal deals! Amazing price and the 5.95 shipping is great!

Rockbottomgolf has very good prices on Tour Edge fairway woods. Also check out the used ones.

These are unreal deals! Amazing price and the 5.95 shipping is great!

Use code SHIPFREE for free shipping on any order over $75.

(edited to include correct code)

Last edited:
Use code FREESHIP for free shipping on any order over $75.

My brain says yes for the killer deal, but the 15 dozen Z star, XV and QST in the closet tell me no!

Not to mention the TP I have... sounds like playing partners this summer will be getting some nice first tee gifts haha.

looking for cheap web belts. 2 pack 3.83 gray and black.

looking for cheap web belts. 2 pack 3.83 gray and black.

Good looking out! I went black and white for a couple cents less.

Sorry! It’s SHIPFREE, not FREESHIP.

I seen somewhere else that the code "SHIPLO" is good for free shipping on an order over $50.

I have NOT tried it so if someone does, please report back if it works or not!

EDIT: Corrected code. Should work now!

Last edited:
I know Dicks / Golf Galaxy is doing free 2 day shipping with that Srixon deal. I picked up the Q-Star Tours ive been playing and went ahead and got the Z-stars for the price. Ill see how I hit the z stars and buy some more of which one I like near the end of the sale.

I know Dicks / Golf Galaxy is doing free 2 day shipping with that Srixon deal. I picked up the Q-Star Tours ive been playing and went ahead and got the Z-stars for the price. Ill see how I hit the z stars and buy some more of which one I like near the end of the sale.
How do the new QST compare to the prior version

How do the new QST compare to the prior version
I actually made a post about this the other day and only one person replied that had played both models. They said they couldn't tell a noticeable difference. I was actually going to pick up some more balls this week and grab the prior gen due to them being $20 and see if I could tell a difference.

I saw I was getting a dick coupon in the mail and decided against it. Well sure enough in the same coupon flyer had the srixon sale already listed. Therefore I just ended up getting the some more 2020's.

I actually made a post about this the other day and only one person replied that had played both models. They said they couldn't tell a noticeable difference. I was actually going to pick up some more balls this week and grab the prior gen due to them being $20 and see if I could tell a difference.

I've played both versions and can't tell any difference. Great distance off tee and good feel off irons. I like how misses are not penalized heavily by spin...but that also is my only wish is they spun more on short irons. I play a high ball, so doesn't hurt me much...but there are times when I get some release when I'm expecting a hop and stop.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back