Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

30BE2BAB-32F5-42D8-8120-30C7FD7151A1.jpeg

www.golfworks.com

MX15U6-Sale.jpg

E3B9046E-4B9F-452C-9616-1C8A6355B48A.jpeg

outlet sale on Puma Golf. Extra 15% off outlet items

amazon.com has Under Armor golf polos for $22.99

Srixon BOGO deal @ GG.

thanks, needed to restock some. Ordered some but cart does not update the quantity. I did an online chat and they said it was valid, so hopefully the right number shows up. Not a fan of GG or Dicks sg.

thanks, needed to restock some. Ordered some but cart does not update the quantity. I did an online chat and they said it was valid, so hopefully the right number shows up. Not a fan of GG or Dicks sg.
They both have issued with cart/checkout identifying clearly what you're getting with these type of specials.

So I knew this wouldnt work, I got my order today and ordered 2, expecting 4 dozen. Only got two that I paid for. They are supposed to give refund in 3-5 days. Let's see..... I really hate GG and Dicks sporting goods

So I knew this wouldnt work, I got my order today and ordered 2, expecting 4 dozen. Only got two that I paid for. They are supposed to give refund in 3-5 days. Let's see..... I really hate GG and Dicks sporting goods

****, now I feel bad having posted that link. Sorry :confused:

****, now I feel bad having posted that link. Sorry :confused:
It's no prob, they said they will refund me one of the dozen to make it right. Just not a fan of the extra leg work. Ill take a free dozen ;)

Kentwool socks Have 60% off with code Sale2020
Socks are great if you haven’t given them a try.
1596573507825.jpeg

Screenshot_20200805-093905.jpg

Generally not good deals but these seem luke warm.

Back