Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

golfdiscount.com

com-20190912_02_04.jpg

Tour Bs are $32.99/dz. Not a bad deal if the $29.95/dz deal is gone.

Tenputt;n8905374 said:
Just bought 4 dozen B X at the price of 29.95 per dozen. That is an incredible deal. Thanks everybody for the tip.

Just so everyone knows......the reason these are going on sale so low now is because they are dumping inventory ahead of the NEW BALL release in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PKorf;n8907879 said:
Just so everyone knows......the reason these are going on sale so low now is because they are dumping inventory ahead of the NEW BALL release in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like so many of the new releases, I doubt it would make any significant difference in my performance, provided both balls have the appropriate spin profile. If I can find a good, tour-level ball at less than 30 bucks a dozen, I am all in.

B4137FC0-E684-4C7B-8A99-0DA0D662A399.jpeg

I’m looking for a good deal on the SM7 wedges. I want to try some Titleist again.

What's that?

RTX4?

Cool sounds good.

You can buy mine. Brand new never hit 60. Haha
I went with Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the M grind / versatile grind in Cleveland speak?

I have the 58M and I can lay it wide open and flop easily. Haven’t hit it out of sand yet.

Be forewarned, both the 54M and 58M set up open for me, I have to turn them in my hands if I sole them first. Too soon to say if will be a long term issue. Also, if you use light shafts as I do, the stock setup feels VERY heavy.

You can buy mine. Brand new never hit 60. Haha
I went with Callaway.

Mine is titleist SM7

I’m looking for a good deal on the SM7 wedges. I want to try some Titleist again.
Best I've seen is 15% off at Budget Golf with the THP discount. Puts them around $120. If I see anything I'll let you know.

I cannot wait for Tour B RX to get stupid cheap in the fall.

If I don't have 30 dozen heading into next season I'll be disappointed in myself hahaha

Worked for me - Picked up 2dz Tiger XS and 1dz RXS for October Golf. Less than $90 OTD.

Received my Tour B order with the nicest thank you note.
However they sent me the Regular Tour B XS not the TW Edition.
There was however a photo of Tiger in the upper left hand corner, Can't help to wonder it there was some confusion.

0DF179BD-259A-41A4-B101-2F7A7E2C16CB.jpeg

www.3balls.com

ei

20% off with code EXTRA20

Back