Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Some really good shoe deals with promo code.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 12.33.23 PM.png

No one has posted that the Mizuno ST-Z and ST-X 220s have been price dropped to $299 each? I am sorely tempted. I will revisit once I return from Myrtle (hoping that I don't need to consider at that time)!

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 7.12.10 AM.png

I know there is a lot of love for puma shoes around here, this looks like a solid deal

not necessarily golf stuff, but Canadians should check with their cell plan providers, the new winbacks and behind-the-curtain promos etc are around the $45/35gb mark (previously the holy grail was the $45/25gb random winback), I was even able to downgrade (payment wise) from a more expensive plan without changing providers, which is definitely not normal

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 8.15.11 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 8.12.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 8.12.29 AM.png
    42 KB · Views: 17
can usually stack their $20 off $100 text signup promo too!
I'm not seeing an option for that at GG, does the Dick's Sporting Goods promo work?

edit: Nevermind, I see the same price is available at Dick’s

Last edited:
True Linkswear sale-

Our annual end of summer sale has never been this good. If you follow TRUE, you know that select styles sell out quick - so we wanted to give our VIP list early access to take advantage of these offers. For a limited time only, snag one of these three deals using the promo codes below.

$99 All Day Knit II Promo Code: VIPKNIT99

$119 LUX & OG Sport Promo Code: VIPSPORT119

20% Off All Other Footwear* Using Promo Code VIPLABOR20

true linkswear website

Thanks for posting this. I got a pair of Adidas Code Chaos and a pair of Cuater Money makers for $118. Both pairs showed up today and I'm super happy with my purchase. 👊

I'm typically pretty good at resisting, but I caved and ordered a pair of Code Chaos for myself. You just don't see them half price very often, and one can never have too many golf shoes.

I'm typically pretty good at resisting, but I caved and ordered a pair of Code Chaos for myself. You just don't see them half price very often, and one can never have too many golf shoes.

I bought two! 🤣

The codes are still good for anyone looking for end-of-season bargains ...

Thanks! I picked up another pair of Puma Alphacats. Great price.

Bad birdie warehouse sale. Didn't look at sizing but shirts for 35

BBVAULT is code if needed

Bad birdie warehouse sale. Didn't look at sizing but shirts for 35

BBVAULT is code if needed
I don't know what was there when you posted this but at this point there is one shirt in small only and a hat haha

I don't know what was there when you posted this but at this point there is one shirt in small only and a hat haha
There were about a dozen shirts, 2 t shirts, and 1 hat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There were about a dozen shirts, 2 t shirts, and 1 hat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually when I first clicked throught there were 3 shirts but one sadi sold out and when I clicked the second got a 404 error, went back and was down to the one.

Actually when I first clicked throught there were 3 shirts but one sadi sold out and when I clicked the second got a 404 error, went back and was down to the one.
That is crazy how fast they sold.

Golfetail
Cobra Ultra Light Stand Bag • only $89 per dozen‼️ 6 Hours Only

i don't know if I need a dozen, but why not ? I love the bags!!

Golfetail
Cobra Ultra Light Stand Bag • only $89 per dozen‼ 6 Hours Only

i don't know if I need a dozen, but why not ? I love the bags!!

Sooooo....wait what? :oops:

Back